• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Toss up between Pies and North.

Wait. Why is Freo there?
I think it will be Pies . The list is just absolutely horrendous. Really awful. Worst list by a country mile.

I think Eagles are a dark horse and could have a real shocker if they start losing home games and a rot sets in.

I think it will be Pies . The list is just absolutely horrendous. Really awful. Worst list by a country mile.

I think Eagles are a dark horse and could have a real shocker if they start losing home games and a rot sets in.
Asks about Freo, you explain Eagles.

Top shelf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I voted Hawks but immediately realised that it will be Suns.

I am not sure about the Suns as a lot of their younger players are entering their third and fourth years and those are the years where we can begin to expect real improvement from them. Losing Greenwood hurts but there is a lot to like about the Suns list.

They could win the spoon but it also would not surprise me one bit if they were fighting for a position in the 8 in 2022 as well.

I am not sure about the Suns as a lot of their younger players are entering their third and fourth years and those are the years where we can begin to expect real improvement from them. Losing Greenwood hurts but there is a lot to like about the Suns list.
My prediction is that next year they will be kicking off the Dew after a horrendous start

May 13, 2007
<---------
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seahawks, Huskies, Newcastle Utd.
afl flag odds.JPG

There isn't a market out of the 2022 wooden spoon but I've added the above table which is the flag odds for the bottom teams.

Presuming that the odds for the spoon would be the inverse for the flag, then the five teams ranked in order are North, Suns, Hawks, Pies and Crows.

I don't think any of the other teams are likely however if WCE back up 2022 with our end of 2021 form then we'd need to be included in the conversation as well.

I picked the Pies as they'll no doubt suck next year and have not much to look forward to other than another top-end draft pick.

Back