prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
South east Melb. PHOENIX
In a strange way, it might help in the long-term?

With expansion coming, Essendon would have been originally keen to lure GP back (where she played her VFLW), but now, they (and the Hawks) might have gone cold on her.
They used to say there's no 'I' in team. I have to say, I guess this is an 'I' issue,,,,but I have to say that!

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
South east Melb. PHOENIX
On SEN just minutes ago they were discussing Liam JONES and Georgia PATRIKIOS.....or LIAMIKIOS if you like! In regards to our Georgia, could someone tell me, from a contractural point of view....If for arguments sake she actually was simply uncomffortable with say the change of coach...DAL doesn't give her the preferential treatment that Peta SEARLE did...(as many stars' egos do expand) she decides that say the BOMBERS or another premiership bound franchise may offer her much more hope in the future...next year or similar.

All hypothetical.....the question is ..Does she have greater propensity and leeway to break contractural obligations for a Conscious Issue such as COVID VAX or would it be a greater trial for he to leave for such issues under contract. Compared to breaking such contractural obligations for purely self centred reasons...Does it vary? Public opinion no doubt would? I just have no idea. The question is pretty simple please forgive my complicated expression!

moirae42

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah she could quit her contract and stand out for the year.

Wait until they either drop the vax requirement or get the jab and enter the draft next season.

It is a shame. GP is a very good player. Her footskills are as good as anyone. That press release reads like a bad reddit thread. Facepalm worthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
South east Melb. PHOENIX
Yeah she could quit her contract and stand out for the year.

Wait until they either drop the vax requirement or get the jab and enter the draft next season.

It is a shame. GP is a very good player. Her footskills are as good as anyone. That press release reads like a bad reddit thread. Facepalm worthy.
It would be a crying shame! IMO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad