Remove this Banner Ad

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles, Liverpool, PAO
When you have paid boydie please let me know by either tagging me in your post or if you don't feel like making it public then please private message me. Please also list the amount of shares you have paid for.

Once the information is collated and everyone has paid, I will contact admin to update your profiles with the 2022 player sponsors badge. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman

Premium Gold
May 19, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
When you have paid boydie please let me know by either tagging me in your post or if you don't feel like making it public then please private message me. Please also list the amount of shares you have paid for.

Once the information is collated and everyone has paid, I will contact admin to update your profiles with the 2022 player sponsors badge. Thank you.
paid for 2 shares today

gringo2011

Premium Gold
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda

2 for me and paid, thanks George.

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles, Liverpool, PAO
Thank you for letting me know guys, keep tagging me as you continue to pay your share(s).

Have we decided which player we're going with this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad