boydie

Premium Platinum
Feb 14, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers
Sorry been MIA for a while, club havent contacted me with available names as yet, usually this isnt until after the draft, so as that is this week I presume I will get some names maybe as early as next week. As always I will put up a poll with names available for us. Will run the list past George if there is too many and I need to cull list before poll!

CaptainRisky

Premium Platinum
Oct 16, 2016
Melbourne CBD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sorry been MIA for a while, club havent contacted me with available names as yet, usually this isnt until after the draft, so as that is this week I presume I will get some names maybe as early as next week. As always I will put up a poll with names available for us. Will run the list past George if there is too many and I need to cull list before poll!
No need for George to cull the list , Us BF sponsors have been doing a pretty good job of it , i swear to god if anyone votes for Sharman i will never give another cent to this thread

Dr Spaceman

Premium Gold
Jan 9, 2011
G'Town
AFL Club
St Kilda
No need for George to cull the list , Us BF sponsors have been doing a pretty good job of it , i swear to god if anyone votes for Sharman i will never give another cent to this thread
Why don't we just accept we stuff careers and contact our rivals to see if we can sponsor Dusty, or Bont, or Gawn etc ;) #thinkoutsidethesquare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad