Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Jack Peris

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Josiah Kyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Windhanger

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
When you have paid boydie please let me know by either tagging me in your post or if you don't feel like making it public then please private message me. Please also list the amount of shares you have paid for.

Once the information is collated and everyone has paid, I will contact admin to update your profiles with the 2022 player sponsors badge. Thank you.

When you have paid boydie please let me know by either tagging me in your post or if you don't feel like making it public then please private message me. Please also list the amount of shares you have paid for.

Once the information is collated and everyone has paid, I will contact admin to update your profiles with the 2022 player sponsors badge. Thank you.
paid for 2 shares today

2 for me and paid, thanks George.

Thank you for letting me know guys, keep tagging me as you continue to pay your share(s).

Have we decided which player we're going with this year?

Thank you for letting me know guys, keep tagging me as you continue to pay your share(s).

It has to be someone who is expendable as we have form that puts Winx to shame

Last edited:

Gears or Hanners.

Otherwise just donate the money to the club and ask them to never tell us who it was for.

Back