• Jack Peris

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Josiah Kyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Windhanger

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry been MIA for a while, club havent contacted me with available names as yet, usually this isnt until after the draft, so as that is this week I presume I will get some names maybe as early as next week. As always I will put up a poll with names available for us. Will run the list past George if there is too many and I need to cull list before poll!

Sorry been MIA for a while, club havent contacted me with available names as yet, usually this isnt until after the draft, so as that is this week I presume I will get some names maybe as early as next week. As always I will put up a poll with names available for us. Will run the list past George if there is too many and I need to cull list before poll!
No need for George to cull the list , Us BF sponsors have been doing a pretty good job of it , i swear to god if anyone votes for Sharman i will never give another cent to this thread

No need for George to cull the list , Us BF sponsors have been doing a pretty good job of it , i swear to god if anyone votes for Sharman i will never give another cent to this thread
Why don't we just accept we stuff careers and contact our rivals to see if we can sponsor Dusty, or Bont, or Gawn etc ;) #thinkoutsidethesquare

Don't make me challenge accept this to call your bluff.

I'll do it.

I think I've bided enough time to turn villainous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks again for all this hard work boydie

I'm going to be pretty busy starting Monday onwards and won't have much time to spend on here, wondering if you are updating an excel list like you did last year with the people who have donated and amount of shares pledged?

Hopefully we can tie this all up before Round 1

Thanks again for all this hard work boydie

I'm going to be pretty busy starting Monday onwards and won't have much time to spend on here, wondering if you are updating an excel list like you did last year with the people who have donated and amount of shares pledged?

Hopefully we can tie this all up before Round 1
Happy New Year all!

Yes I will get the Google sheet done this week and make sure I add access to you.

I am awaiting info from the club re: who has no player sponsorship as yet etc.
Once I get that I will put up a poll as usual.

Cheers

Happy New Year all!

Yes I will get the Google sheet done this week and make sure I add access to you.

I am awaiting info from the club re: who has no player sponsorship as yet etc.
Once I get that I will put up a poll as usual.

Cheers
No stress mate take your time, thanks again

Howdy all,

Club has come back to me with 4 names of some of the blokes who are without a player sponsor at this point in time:

Oscar Adams
Jack Peris
Josiah Kyle
Marcus Windhanger

Have put up a poll on page 1 of this thread, please vote away and we will see what we come up with.

Little "meet the player" videos might be good thing to watch before you vote!

Cheers
Boydie

Howdy all,

Club has come back to me with 4 names of some of the blokes who are without a player sponsor at this point in time:

Oscar Adams
Jack Peris
Josiah Kyle
Marcus Windhanger

Have put up a poll on page 1 of this thread, please vote away and we will see what we come up with.

Cheers
Boydie
That's not fair , why cant they have been blokes who are past it or not up to it instead of kids

Howdy all,

Oscar Adams
Jack Peris
Josiah Kyle
Marcus Windhanger

Cheers
Boydie
Windhager or Peris for me.

Back