Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Josiah Kyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Windhanger

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just paid for 10 shares boydie George

Was kinda waiting to see how much we had to see if 10, 20 or what have you, so if we're down a bit at seasoning, hit me up.

I'll also say Oscar for me, always love a guy with multiple given names as their names as it shows I'm not the only one.

You guys are just plain mean picking Windy , the poor kid has a crook back and now you want to give him the kiss of death
That's why I picked Peris. I figured he would last moew than 1 year on the cat B list

Probably not for this thread but are we firing up the player advocates again this year George
Or are we waiting for Hayes decision?
Nobody really cared about it last year so we might give it a miss, unless of course there's a dozen or more that want to go around again.

Nobody really cared about it last year so we might give it a miss, unless of course there's a dozen or more that want to go around again.
You need Coops back , he loved it ,,, well at least for about 5 mins

You need Coops back , he loved it ,,, well at least for about 5 mins
The pros outweigh the cons, thanks for your recommendation, it's made me change my view. I'll get in touch with him today.

Seems Windy has the votes, I have checked with the club and he is still without a sponsor so looks like it will be Windy for BigFooty Saints Board in 2022.
I will get paperwork sorted in next few days

Seems Windy has the votes, I have checked with the club and he is still without a sponsor so looks like it will be Windy for BigFooty Saints Board in 2022.
I will get paperwork sorted in next few days
Hope ithis is not a nail in the coffin for the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alrighty, this is the fund received list, please let me know ASAP if you have paid but ya name aint here:

Armitage2Riewoldt
BigMonty
CaptainRisky
CursingFijian
Dr Spaceman
goodie23
gringo2011
HillToKing
Holy Hunter Clark
jonathons11
kosifantutti
Mindtraveller
Mowman
Parkysp
Saint Watto
Saintos The ITK
Saint_Dos
saintwazza
sammm
sasaint
StFly
The Ratt Controller

Shout out to some newbies there too, with solid Nicknames!
Great job boydie
Much appreciated all the work you do on here

first 2 event details up on their own threads as per usual.
Please respond to the thread if you interested and keen and then we will do raffle if required.

Cheers

Any other takers for EVENT 2???
please reply to thread ASAP
Boydie when you get a chance mate could you let me know if the spreadsheet is updated? I'm about to get a list of those who have paid and send over to admin for their rewards. Cheers!

Hi boydie just checking, the spreadsheet was last updated Feb 8th, did you have any updates since then on who's paid? Hoping to have this all set before R1. Cheers mate

Hi boydie just checking, the spreadsheet was last updated Feb 8th, did you have any updates since then on who's paid? Hoping to have this all set before R1. Cheers mate
Spready is up to date mate, I will send some messages around this week to pledges that havent paid as yet

we have some options for the next events for our sponsorship:
We can choose an event for one of these two games:
  • Round 3 vs Richmond, Sunday April 3rd, Marvel Stadium
  • Round 11 vs North Melbourne, Friday May 27th - Sunday May 29th TBC.
And additionally choose an event for one of the following games:

Round 5 vs Gold Coast, Saturday April 16th, Marvel Stadium
Round 11 vs North Melbourne, Friday May 27th – Sunday May 29th TBC
Round 17 vs Fremantle, Friday July 8th – Sunday July 10th TBC
Round 22 vs Brisbane, Friday August 12th – Sunday 14th August TBC

We only get two tix per function but we can purchase extra tix and as we only had to pay 50% for our sponsorship this year due to last year, then this could be an option

Spready is up to date mate, I will send some messages around this week to pledges that havent paid as yet
That's ok mate, I will do it now. Cheers for the update!

Ok so I've gone through the spreadsheet and the following people we haven't got payment confirmation from. If your name is here please let me know where things are at (can do it via PM if you want). If there's no share info next to your name then I'm not sure how much you agreed to pledge;

BigPowerForward
dct66
Gershwin
Hubnester
J_Rod (4 shares)
Kildonan
Keg still on legs - Account cancelled
L_W_P
Mat Mann (2 shares)
paddygunner
Saintly7
salt3d
Verdun

If you never said you'd pledge please also let me know - the people with no info about how much they pledged just have no info about it in the spreadsheet whatsoever so I'm not sure if your name is just left over from last year or not.

If you've already pledged but also want to pledge more shares then that's cool too. In total, including those we're waiting on payment from, we are a total of 17 shares away from filling our quota for 2022. Needed 94 total to not put boydie out of pocket, and we're at 77.

Cheers all

Cheers George

I don't think I initially put anything down but I'll jump in for 2 shares.

Will reach out to boydie for payment.

Back