News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Few faces I don't recognise there if anyone could be bothered to ID them I'd be grateful

Gram, Goddard, two guys in between look familiar but unsure, Blake, Lenny, Gardy, Joey, SOS, Pink shirt, Rooey, Gwilt, (unknown), Kosi, Can't work it out, Ross Lyon and old guy who looks like he was in a band.

Gram, Goddard, two guys in between look familiar but unsure, Blake, Lenny, Gardy, Joey, SOS, Pink shirt, Rooey, Gwilt, (unknown), Kosi, Can't work it out, Ross Lyon and old guy who looks like he was in a band.
Ok so I could have done that myself, thanks anyway. Anyone else?

Pink shirt looks like Baker.
Someone tweeted that it was Mini, which is a reasonable shout, reckon that's Ball on Ross's right, stumped about the two fellas after BJ though

Edit: you're probably right it's Baker not Mini. Is that Plapp next to Blakey? Different era

Someone tweeted that it was Mini, which is a reasonable shout, reckon that's Ball on Ross's right, stumped about the two fellas after BJ though

Edit: you're probably right it's Baker not Mini. Is that Plapp next to Blakey? Different era

Baker for sure. Ball could be right but it's a flattering pic if it is. Might be Milne with a flattering pic behind Rooey. Plapp looks right.

I'll have a crack at it.

From left to right - Jason Gram, Brendon Goddard, ???, Andrew Wallis, Jason Blake, Lenny Hayes, Michael Gardiner, Leigh Montagna, Steve Silvagni, Steven Baker, Steven Milne, Nick Riewoldt, James Gwilt, Justin Koschitzke, ???, Ross Lyon, ???

Definitely not Plapp or McQualter in this photo

I'll have a crack at it.

From left to right - Jason Gram, Brendon Goddard, ???, Andrew Wallis, Jason Blake, Lenny Hayes, Michael Gardiner, Leigh Montagna, Steve Silvagni, Steven Baker, Steven Milne, Nick Riewoldt, James Gwilt, Justin Koschitzke, ???, Ross Lyon, ???

Definitely not Plapp or McQualter in this photo
Ok but I'm doubling down on Luke Ball next to Ross: look at those ears!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awwww. Jase gram is my neighbour. I was telling him how depressing this photo was. How did we turn so s**t so quick

Awwww. Jase gram is my neighbour. I was telling him how depressing this photo was. How did we turn so s**t so quick

Quick; go ask him who those guys that no one can identify are

I dont know, it feels inevitable that he goes around again next year and does it anyway.

May as well be in a Granny. He is a champion of the game.

It's funny, as it stands Geelong will have 15 thirty year olds playing next year:

Selwood, Hawkins, Smith, Tuohy, Dangerfield, Stanley, Ceglar, Blicavs, Rohan, Duncan, Menegola, Guthrie, Dahlhaus, Stewart, Cameron

Just about all of them (except maybe Dahlhaus and one of the rucks) in their best lineup and earning their spot. I hate Geelong but I've kinda come around to finding it funny that they're making the retirement home thing work for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back