News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah when you do well like we have the last couple of years you will receive praise when do crap deals like the Hannas deal you wont get praise
Not the last couple years! They ******* reamed us last year when we kept losing.

They were hyping us up in 2020 though when we made finals and all of the 2021 pre season. Dickheads weren’t positive about us 2022 preseason at all though. Finally got back on the band wagon when we hit that winning streak

Not the last couple years! They ******* reamed us last year when we kept losing.
We deserved to be reamed last year, we had a s**t pre season we weren't fit and we got absolutely smashed in some games (Bombers - Dogs)

Do you think they should praise us when we keep losing ?

They were hyping us up in 2020 though when we made finals and all of the 2021 pre season. Dickheads weren’t positive about us 2022 preseason at all though. Finally got back on the band wagon when we hit that winning streak

Essendon are copping that now. When they jump on and you disappoint them they'll be even harsher.

Higgins not available

I am not for 'resting' players coming up to a supposed easy win. However this is a good precaution and not resting him. He has had two concussions this year and the extra week off due to the bye isn't a bad thing for him or us.

We deserved to be reamed last year, we had a s**t pre season we weren't fit and we got absolutely smashed in some games (Bombers - Dogs)

Do you think they should praise us when we keep losing ?
We were deplorable last year. Deserved to get shat on objectively. But as a saints fan I have to say I would have preferred it if they lied a bit and pumped us up. Given some false hope or something

I am not for 'resting' players coming up to a supposed easy win. However this is a good precaution and not resting him. He has had two concussions this year and the extra week off due to the bye isn't a bad thing for him or us.

......as long as we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, maybe. I just don't know what there would be to hide?

Only thing I know regarding HSP is those disgusting meat packets school kids feast on down at the local shops
Totally agree with you brother....

Brett Ratten was on Sports day tonight.

Simon lethlean was on SEN today.

That is seriously amazing news.
lol. no need to be sarcastic. Some people like to hear the media. Especially since we are in the Saints media thread. if you don't like to know about it, then don't reply !

Last edited:
Did anyone see big row on seven news tonight. Chatting about his contract apparently
Was an absolute nothing interview. His answer was he’s happy with where he is and where the clubs at. Yes that’s it.

Was an absolute nothing interview. His answer was he’s happy with where he is and where the clubs at.

vBaU7Kx.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back