Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Remove this Banner Ad

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au

Current Membership Tally (28/09/2022):

This Time Last Year (Final):

Difference:
+4,340

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,172 (2022)
2. 55,832 (2021)
3. 48,775 (2020)
4. 45,678 (2018)
5. 42,910 (2019)

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

The membership packages available for 2022 can be found by clicking here;

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Renewing your membership for the 2022 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Saints Easy Pay provides members with the convenience of automatically rolling over their season each year, ensuring an easy and secure way to renew, guaranteed access to your reserved seat for the following season and be among the first members to receive your membership pack for the season. Saints Easy Pay provides the flexibility of either monthly or upfront payments while still allowing members to maintain control over their preferences. Members will receive correspondence prior to their membership rollover each year. At this time, members will be provided with information relating to their 2022 membership, including the rollover information and terms of their existing membership.

Monthly Instalment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly instalment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard*. The first payment will be deducted on Friday 15 October 2021 with a further nine deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Friday 15 July 2022.

Any members signing on from 15 February 2022 will be placed on a six-month payment option. The first payment will be deducted on 15 February 2022 with a further five deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Friday 15 July 2022.

*If signing up to Saints Easy Pay via 'My Saints' Account, the first instalment will be debited at the time of the membership purchase.

The Saints Easy Pay Monthly Schedule is as follows;

10 Month Payment Plan Schedule
Friday, 15 October 2021
Monday, 15 November 2021
Wednesday, 15 December 2021
Monday, 17 January 2022
Tuesday, 15 February 2022
Tuesday, 15 March 2022
Friday, 15 April 2022
Monday, 16 May 2022
Wednesday, 15 June 2022
Friday, 15 July 2022

Six-Month Schedule
Tuesday, 15 February 2022
Tuesday, 15 March 2022
Friday, 15 April 2022
Monday, 16 May 2022
Wednesday, 15 June 2022
Friday, 15 July 2022

At the end of April 2022, we will introduce the three-month option;
Monday, 16 May 2022
Wednesday, 15 June 2022
Friday, 15 July 2022

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted, in full, on Friday 15 October 2021. Any new members who sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au.

For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2022, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.

Thread has been updated with the latest information for the upcoming season. If you have any questions please reach out. Cheers.

I paid earlier than usual. but am a fully paid up member for next year.

I paid up front last year so they took the full amount out again this year so me too. I usually do the instalments. Easy pay is pretty smart, once the stickers turn up you feel guilty about cancelling and while you are still considering not renewing they take the cash out and it's too late.

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I paid up front last year so they took the full amount out again this year so me too. I usually do the instalments. Easy pay is pretty smart, once the stickers turn up you feel guilty about cancelling and while you are still considering not renewing they take the cash out and it's too late.
my missus got hers like that and made me call up that day and cancel to ensure it didnt come out!

I emailed them after the Adelaide loss last year to cancel my Easypay subscription. I'll probably pay up for next year but won't be doing it right away.
I usually do mine after the fixture is released, but thinking about it I don't know why, I buy the same one every year anyway

I usually do mine after the fixture is released, but thinking about it I don't know why, I buy the same one every year anyway
I normally pay it when it shows up in the invoice. It won't be the usual one I get given the free upgrade rolling over.

One of my biggest bugbears with teams using the ticketmaster portal thing is the lack of ability to change packages. With my Melbourne Victory one when it's renewal time I can select what package I want.

I normally pay it when it shows up in the invoice. It won't be the usual one I get given the free upgrade rolling over.

One of my biggest bugbears with teams using the ticketmaster portal thing is the lack of ability to change packages. With my Melbourne Victory one when it's renewal time I can select what package I want.
I just hate having anything on direct debit. Fear of a company adding a zero to the end of the amount and ruining my life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hate having anything on direct debit. Fear of a company adding a zero to the end of the amount and ruining my life

I'm so lazy everything just comes out on direct debit. Honestly it's the greatest thing about technology. I remember back in the 90s you'd go pay rent at the real estate agent every month with a wad of cash. If there wasn't an ATM near by you'd line up in the bank to get it out. Same with bills, you'd go to the post office and pay them. It was a ******* pain in the arse. Shops would close at midday Saturday when I was a kid. Miss them and you couldn't get anything that wasn't at the milk bar.

It's why I have it as upfront. I can see it if they've stuffed it up or not.

I paid up front last year and still got easy pay taken out. I think it was some of those free memberships I'd signed up for the year before. I remembered to cancel them for next year at least.

I'm so lazy everything just comes out on direct debit. Honestly it's the greatest thing about technology. I remember back in the 90s you'd go pay rent at the real estate agent every month with a wad of cash. If there wasn't an ATM near by you'd line up in the bank to get it out. Same with bills, you'd go to the post office and pay them. It was a ******* pain in the arse. Shops would close at midday Saturday when I was a kid. Miss them and you couldn't get anything that wasn't at the milk bar.
I've always been a call up and pay kinda guy. Want to make sure I'm speaking to a human being so if it goes wrong I have someone to lay the blame on.

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
What do we think we'll get to this year? 60k would be a dream. We hit a record 55k off the back of the hype from 2020's final run. I expect we at least maintain that but further growth might be a little stunted by a disappointing season. 55-57 would be pretty nice to see

What do we think we'll get to this year? 60k would be a dream. We hit a record 55k off the back of the hype from 2020's final run. I expect we at least maintain that but further growth might be a little stunted by a disappointing season. 55-57 would be pretty nice to see
It wouldn't surprise me if they had the target for 2022 at 60K.

Whey they announced the target for 2021 at 55K.....I thought that was a bit of a stretch.....but it happened.

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
It wouldn't surprise me if they had the target for 2022 at 60K.

Whey they announced the target for 2021 at 55K.....I thought that was a bit of a stretch.....but it happened.
I think the s**t year won't have a nothing effect but I do think that it won't be as bad as it seems. even any increase after that sort of dip shows belief from the fanbase.

Back