Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Piss off to essendon then

giphy - 2020-10-14T203053.328.gif

Would hate to see you and your colourful metaphors go, especially to The Sash.

But if you must, well trade you for that guy who makes those Essington YT videos

They wouldn't have me. You campaigners are stuck with me forever.

Not sure who is worse off lol

Essendon fans hate Essington as much as you hate me, The negative people take all the hate. I admire his commitment to loathing his own club though. A near full time job editing pieces of awful footage together. I’m only good for a low energy whinge.

There was a little update on the 22nd of last month that I forgot to post.

Current Membership Tally (22/12/2021):

This Time Last Year (21/12/2020):

Difference:
+4,353

All-Time Tally;

1. 55,832 (2021)
2. 48,775 (2020)
3. 45,678 (2018)
4. 42,910 (2019)
5. 42,094 (2017)

Projected Final Total:

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Took myself off the Easypay after the loss to Adelaide last year. Emailed the club, told them they could no longer blindly rely on my financial support while putting in that type of effort.

Truth be told, I was always going to pay up again. It's like a drug of dependence, supporting this club. Just paid up for another year.
Is it just me, or is the womens membership cheaper than the previous years? $50 this year, I reckon it's been $60 in the past.

Took myself off the Easypay after the loss to Adelaide last year. Emailed the club, told them they could no longer blindly rely on my financial support while putting in that type of effort.

Truth be told, I was always going to pay up again. It's like a drug of dependence, supporting this club. Just paid up for another year.
Is it just me, or is the womens membership cheaper than the previous years? $50 this year, I reckon it's been $60 in the past.

I did that one year too and ended up buying 2 more out of shame. Now back on the intravenous drip.

Anyone else get random Essendon merch between their membership packs?

I'm so confused lol.

I saw that on Facebook. People got it instead of Saints packs. To be fair if I was in China and didn't read English they look pretty similar when you're packing boxes.

St Neil

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2016
Aspendale Gardens
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Blackpool
I saw that on Facebook. People got it instead of Saints packs. To be fair if I was in China and didn't read English they look pretty similar when you're packing boxes.

It’s still really poor though. At the end of the day the AFL tenders this stuff out on the cheap. I suppose you get what you pay for.

I know it’s a radical suggestion, but maybe this stuff could be made and packaged locally.

Feb 16, 2012
Brunswick East
AFL Club
St Kilda
It’s still really poor though. At the end of the day the AFL tenders this stuff out on the cheap. I suppose you get what you pay for.

I know it’s a radical suggestion, but maybe this stuff could be made and packaged locally.
I would gleefully forgo the scarf, stickers, badge and whatever other gimmicky crap if it helps us to recover some 0.001% of the debt. I have nearly 10 scarfs now.. would be great if the club said that weren’t doing that anymore.

Add another 5 memberships.

I'm going on 28 years this year, and I've been paying for my little sisters since she was 12, she's 8 years this year. Go Saints

Add another 5 memberships.

I'm going on 28 years this year, and I've been paying for my little sisters since she was 12, she's 8 years this year. Go Saints

What’s the latest total, George?

Do we get a membership pack this year?
I bought a membership scarf 🧣 nice design but a bit tight with the length.
BOught a polo same size as last year but then had to bet another bigger one. The *en sizing is all over the place.

Back