Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Jun 21, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi I think all of us (or those that can afford) would all be happy to chip in .

I certainly would.
Thanks for the offer Sam. You, alongside another post (who wants to remain anonymous) are willing to pitch in.

So far I have received two DM's from posters who would love a membership. If there is anybody else that would like to pitch in, please let me know and we can get it organized.

Thanks for the offer Sam. You, alongside another post (who wants to remain anonymous) are willing to pitch in.

So far I have received two DM's from posters who would love a membership. If there is anybody else that would like to pitch in, please let me know and we can get it organized.

I'll chip in.

Hi guys.

If anyone is going without a membership this year due to financial commitments, please DM me and I'll do my best to buy you a membership, even if its something like a 3 game membership.

When we're doing this well, no Saints fan should have to miss out.

Go Saints.

Hi I think all of us (or those that can afford) would all be happy to chip in .

I certainly would.

I'll chip in.

Awesome, well done guys and those that PM'd. If you need help facilitating this with the club give me a shout.

Sunshine Sainter

Senior List
Sep 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
We lashed out and bought a seat name plaque for my parents (RIP) and was delighted that they have sold 615 of the 1,000 seat plaques at the Danny Frawley Centre grandstand. Should have all 1,000 sold by the end of the season.Great work.

St Kilda's membership total today is at 54,072.

We are well on target for our 60,000 members this year

no1saint66

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

I can pitch in as well. Let me know and I can send today.

Feb 21, 2004
AFL Club
St Kilda
We passed 54,000 today apparently. The numbers aren’t moving as quickly as I would hope. Hopefully by our next home game we can smash our record and make some strides to 60,000+.

Theyve just started a campaign offering Max King teeshirts with a 3-game Membership

Jun 21, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi guys.

As of now we have 3 BF members who are in need of a 3 game membership.

Total : $306.

If you would like to put anything towards it, please feel free to to DM me and we can organise funds transferred over to them.

Are you guys ok with me making an account and getting money sent over? I can them work with the club directly to Purchase the memberships in their names.

I wanted to send the money directly to them but they don’t want their information shared.

Thanks!

Nov 30, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Really great work and heart you guys have. This is why I love this club so much we have members who care for one another and are willing to help out... Don't worry we will be at 60,000 members in no time

Hi guys.

If you would like to put anything towards it, please feel free to to DM me and we can organise funds transferred over to them.

Are you guys ok with me making an account and getting money sent over? I can them work with the club directly to Purchase the memberships in their names.

I wanted to send the money directly to them but they don’t want their information shared.

Thanks!
Well done mate

Hi guys.

Thanks!
happy to assist, please advise of BSB and account number. wolfpac13 . i also sent you a PM on saturday.

I still haven't heard from Wolfpac, I sent a message to someone. Hopefully the right guy. Let us know your account details.
You should've sent a message to wolfpac there champo

Jun 21, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi guys.

I apologise for not responding to DM's yet asking for account details. In the interest of transparency, I've been on the phone with commbank making a new seperate account for the donations. I didn't want to any of the money to go to my personal account.

The account details are below:

Account name: MC BF donations
bsb:063 097
acc: 4049 9009
description: 'your BF name'

Sorry again for the delay guys!

Back