Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thatā€™s an incredible turnaround in our debt situation. It was close to $14m only a few years ago.

How have we reduced our debt it so quickly? Has the AFL waived debt, is it improved trading, or is it fund raising from within the club?

We rightly focus on how frustrating the teamā€™s results are and whether our football department can deliver the goods. Criticism is valid. Our results on the field continue to be mediocre.

But, as a matter of fairness, the clubā€™s board has quietly kicked plenty of goals off the field over the past few years. That deserves to be recognised. It appears the long term future of the club is becoming increasingly bullish over time.
I can't remember if I read it, or heard it, but I recall the AFL matched our repayments of debt owed to them. So effectively halved our commitment to them. I believe we owe/d them $6M.
Which would only be right considering the stadium stitch up.

On SM-P610 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't remember if I read it, or heard it, but I recall the AFL matched our repayments of debt owed to them. So effectively halved our commitment to them. I believe we owe/d them $6M.
Which would only be right considering the stadium stitch up.

On SM-P610 using BigFooty.com mobile app
No, not at all. They should, but wonā€™t.

At the beginning of this year it was down to $9.5 million.

I think in the interview below, Bassett says we will halve our debt by end of the year.

440 by August 31st? Lock it in.

Hopefully with some good finals specials we can hit 70k ;)

440 by August 31st? Lock it in.

Hopefully with some good finals specials we can hit 70k ;)
Go with Athena Home Loans when you refinance then. Got some really low rates, should make things a bit easier on you

What memberships were people buying this late?
I thought the 3 gamer they were doing was $40 so was under the price threshold to count.
Looks like the current offer is 2 for $20.
Is that $50 rule not a thing anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current Membership Tally (03/08/2022):

This Time Last Year (Final):

Difference:
+3,728

All-Time Tally;

1. 59,560 (2022)
2. 55,832 (2021)
3. 48,775 (2020)
4. 45,678 (2018)
5. 42,910 (2019)

I had an email earlier tonight from the Saints that I'll copy and paste here:
We've got some big news to kickstart the weekend!

To thank you for your loyal support as a Saints AFLW member in 2022, we are thrilled to announce that your AFLW Membership from Season 6 will roll over for the upcoming Season 7 - free of charge!

That means you can get behind our girls and share your passion for AFLW again this season, at no extra cost to you!

Plus, in Season 7 you'll be able to enjoy more access than ever before with both home & away games included in your AFLW membership.

The competition kicks off on Saturday, 27 August with Round 1 against Sydney Swans at North Sydney Oval. To download your copy of the fixture, click here.

Your support of the future of our Women's program is always appreciated. While your membership will be free of charge for Season 7, you are always welcome to make a financial contribution to the future of our Women's program. Click here to donate.

We can't wait to see you at the footy!

Current Membership Tally (05/08/2022):

This Time Last Year (Final):

Difference:
+3,743

All-Time Tally;

1. 59,575 (2022)
2. 55,832 (2021)
3. 48,775 (2020)
4. 45,678 (2018)
5. 42,910 (2019)

Club is running a 2 for $20 deal for the last two games of the year;

Club is running a 2 for $20 deal for the last two games of the year;

I do like how they include "Priority access to Weeks 1-3 of the finals"

Im assuming this is the final push to bump it to 60k.

Club is running a 2 for $20 deal for the last two games of the year

Thatā€™s only for Dean Kent and Darragh Joyce.

Apparently with some of the other players theyā€™re looking at offers of $50 and upwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back