Analysis 2022 Statistics + supercoach discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I f’ed up and created a group instead of a league.

This is the correct league.

e6026cb10cb5f97c72f6db83f8b2d87a.jpg

Use the code 202443 for a group for all players no matter which league.

Tried to join and the league is full.
Could you open another spot? I believe you can have more than 18 in the league. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Could you open another spot? I believe you can have more than 18 in the league. Thanks

Another league will be opened.

Watch this space.

Div 1 League - who's who in the zoo.

Let's have some fun and good luck. Don't forget to register for the NM Board group code 202443

NMFC Bigfooty SC League 1 2022
CoachTeam
blackshadowMe So Horne-E
duckeyThat Simpkin Feeling
guapoTTJHFLDUJSWP
kool kangasKool Kangas Killas
muttley45The Muttbuster's
outwecome2playOutwecome2play
Shinboner1Big J All Day
spookymookyBarbecues Treloar
spursRooboy22
The chorusThe chorus
Makeshift ParkRoo-Tang-Clan
SouupSwine Central
LuvTheKangasHorned Kangaroos
RobZombie Good Honest Triers
The Door Harper's Bizarre
Jimmy's Hot Dogs The Roosurgence
Orange Peanut Goater's Goats
DaveyBoy123The Magic Doors

1643411851437.png
You can enter this one mate.
Good luck for the year!
Please put your sc team name in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, there was 2 x real 15m intra club qtrs, then the endzone one which is a lot more powderpuff given the point of it is to practice transitioning the ball from end to end. There was no center bounces, throw ins, stoppages etc in the 3rd qtr. They had some other transitional full ground drills with the umpires and they smashed them in some running drills in between so the intensity was lower.

I missed the first part of the 1st qtr.

JHF - Just a complete phenom. Almost like a kid with severe ADHD, he was just so ferocious around the ball and to the man at the center bounces and stoppages. He was like a wild animal defensively. He probably had 15 touches and 5 clearances in 30 mins and god knows how many tackles, it must have been 5+ in the half. Because of his pace, not just little hand balls out of congestion, he breaks through congestion and runs and carries and knows how to get repeat possessions in chains of play. Noble has discussed 30/70 mid/fwd split, that may still be right, but that 30% is going to have to be in center bounce stoppages. Today was an illustration that he is far to valuable an asset to be sitting on a forward flank all game, just like Thomas was last year. He flat out killed Simpkin and LDU in those center bounces, it was like watching a 3rd year Patrick Dangerfield at times.

Phillips - As has been said, he's was sloppy in some handballing, but he's starting to feel ultra comfortable at the level obviously. As observed last year, he's a metronome in midfield, always moving towards the ball, always around the ball, was everywhere basically. He and JHF really did spank LDU and Simpkin in the center square stoppages and combined really well. Huge improvement in 2021 coming.

Bergman - He continues to impress and there's definitely a serious player there in a few years. He throws his body about, loves and tackle and is a general hard bugger despite looking like a stick insect. Im intrigued to see him at VFL level because he's going to impress a few.

Goater - I've said it before, but I think he's in our Rnd 1 side. I have him ahead of Perez. He lined up with basically the 2021 best 22 backline today and didn't look out of place at all. He took 1 intercept mark floating across 60m out from the attacking goal as the wall, then grubbered that kick I50, the ball came back out and floated in front of a pack to take his second intercept in a minute. He hit 2-3 absolute worldy passes throughout the day, as I said, in space on the run he will cut sides to peices.

Hall, Ziebell, Corr, McKay, Walker - All looked decent enough, the ball was at the other end for well over half of it with a strong breeze to the Fogarty St end. So hard to judge. Hall looks set to replicate his 2021 season IMO, which will be huge.

LDU - He had his pants pulled down in the center bounces, but was really good around the ground, in the latter match sim he was really dominant. At one point he had the ball and JHF was running at him front on, he burst through JHF, JHF had to turn and try and lunge at him, but probably realised how quick LDU is himself and exploded through the second attempted tackle.

Thomas - Like seriously. Was a throwback to the 90's at times. He did what he wanted at times, kicked 3-4 in a half drifting all over the place, most of the goals were crumbs and checksides and banana's through packs. He popped up all over the ground. He is our best player, no doubt about it and is going to capture some souls all year in this role. Watch out AFL defenders and midfielders. He's a top 50 AFL player already imo.

McGuiness - Played CHB on Comben and got taught a bit of a lesson tbh. He dropped an uncontested soda 5m out in his own goal square which got rushed through. He would have been shot out of a cannon into purgatory had he done that in an AFL game. Needs some VFL experience in the role.

Comben - Starts Rnd 1. Crashed packs that resulted in crumbed goals, worked hard up and back, extremely agile when the balls on the deck and he impacts the game whether in the air or on the ground. Best tall on the ground for mine and I don't think he even kicked a goal.

Laz/Perez/Scott - Both little bit disappointing. Perez looks dynamite in some drills, he's one of the best kicks at the club, I don't think he accumulates and reads the plays as naturally as Goater through. I think Goater is ahead of him personally.

Let me know if you want to know about anyone else.
This probably belongs here also.
Thanks Sphynx

Essendon (full game)
Hobbs 8

Port (full game)
Mead 44
Sinn 8

North (full game)
Horne 6

Hawthorn (highlights)
Ward 25

West Coast (Highlights)
Chesser 18

Freo (Highlights)
Erasmus 28
O'driscoll 30

This is all I can find so far on Youtube.
Any other Jumper numbers I missed guys?

This belongs here also folks.
Enjoy the viewing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back