Analysis 2022 Statistics + supercoach discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Perez was flying last Friday, but a bit quieter in the full ground stuff today, he did get nailed at the very start by CCJ, was also stretching his hammy at one stage ~ it was a long session.

I think both of them will play in the same side at some point this year.

My gut feel is just Goater, he looks like a top pick to me in the same mould as Phillips, Powell, Simpkin, LDU and JHF. He's in that class for sure. I can't see really many weakness' in his game as stupid as that sounds from half a dozen training sessions. Endurance is probably the only thing that might prevent him from being a lock.

His kicking is in no way a weakness. His composure doesn't look an issue at half back (it is training and nothing close to a game) but it really wont be a major factor if in that half back role, a major portion of his stats are going to be received in space where he can stretch out rather than in congested traffic.

Generally these mercurial super athletic types struggle to find the ball, which is the exact opposite of him.

He looked in his Cannon's vision like he accumulates the ball with ease and he did the exact same thing today. He had 10-12 touches in what was 30 mins of kick around football without even trying really.

His ceiling with his athletic ability is just nuts and I think Noble and co would clearly see how comfortable he already looks with AFL players and he will want to pump games into him ASAP.

Atley's leg speed was going to be a major loss until this guy fell into our lap, who's arguably quicker than Atley, but is the complete opposite to At's agility wise, who only really ran in straight lines. Goaters biggest strength is his agility.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Goater finished above JHF in the rising star. JHF will be playing the hardest role in football, whereas Goater will be playing arguably the easiest.
Thats an interesting point. I had not thought of.
cheers.
I cant get past my North bias.
Im picking every north rookie named round 1.

Last edited:

New season, new team
1e1e00327573f228777e99be25b1c030.jpg

NM SC league 1 is open for those who would like to join.
View attachment 1315920
PLEASE POST YOUR TEAM NAME IN HERE.
I ****ed up and created a group instead of a league.

This is the correct league.

e6026cb10cb5f97c72f6db83f8b2d87a.jpg

Use the code 202443 for a group for all players no matter which league.

Currently got TT, JHF, Goater and Comben in the team, I reckon TT will explode this year…hopefully that isn’t the bias speaking. Just entered the league as well (barbecues Treloar)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7/30 wearing the royal blue and white. Might need to doing some less biased selections before round 1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Se people seem to think simpkin will go nuts this year. Must be a fantasy thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back