Scores and rankings 2022 SC League Competitions 🏅 GRAND FINAL WINNERS ! 🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

What really cheeses me off is in my work league - a low-standard league of hacks (league ranked 8,432) I bloody-well went out of finals in straight sets! Win league 57, win league 87, lose league 8,432 - against the people I have to talk to all day. I'm copping grief in work calls and I have to go "no, see, I AM pretty good, look at these other leagues...." Yeah, it's not working.
Haha always the way, right?

2022 Final Bigfooty Group Rankings
2022-banner-rankings1-png.1480026

Round 23 ....and it's all over ....here are the FINAL RANKINGS for the BigFooty Group 2023

Ingy congratulations on an exceptional season ....ranked #138 overall đź‘Ź with A Bit Dusty right on your heels at #143 đź‘Ź .....exceptional performances guys !

Our very own & new friend kenneyswarriors and his Camel Train, got himself some new KFC socks ....for those cold desert nights đź‘Ź

Brutal Tortoises (Tulendeena) just swept everything B4 him this year, including a Division GF ....ranked #223 ....great, considering he was ranked 5,000 + last year .....showing, history has no influence over next year's ranking

Two posters that really deserve our appluase .....Lalbert (buttox) and NSWCROW who both had standout seasons .....ranked #387 and #495 respectively đź‘Ź

And of course the overall winner this year ..... raymagoo đź‘Ź

1661237349154.png
1661237437363.png

Special mention to TheRednWhite as Doomsayer (how relevant LOL) ......who snuck into the top 1,000 & also wins some new KFC Socks .....although, with his luck, they'll probably arrive with holes in the socks already

Might I add .....Doomsdayer also took out Division 1 of the AFL Fantasy BigFooty Competition .....so he knows his Fantasy Sports !

Andrewy ....can you post your Div 18 GF playoff please & who won ...thanks

A battle for the Ages in Division 18.
Titanic battle of Norse God like proportions. An all star shootout.

Shadys All-Stars (2404) going down to Clarkkeys All Stars (2434)

Division 18 is the league to be part of...

2022-banner-rankings1-png.1480026

Round 23 ....and it's all over ....here are the FINAL RANKINGS for the BigFooty Group 2023

Ingy congratulations on an exceptional season ....ranked #138 overall đź‘Ź with A Bit Dusty right on your heels at #143 đź‘Ź .....exceptional performances guys !

Our very own & new friend kenneyswarriors and his Camel Train, got himself some new KFC socks ....for those cold desert nights đź‘Ź

Brutal Tortoises (Tulendeena) just swept everything B4 him this year, including a Division GF ....ranked #223 ....great, considering he was ranked 5,000 + last year .....showing, history has no influence over next year's ranking

Two posters that really deserve our appluase .....Lalbert (buttox) and NSWCROW who both had standout seasons .....ranked #387 and #495 respectively đź‘Ź

And of course the overall winner this year ..... raymagoo đź‘Ź

View attachment 1488299
View attachment 1488303

Special mention to TheRednWhite as Doomsayer (how relevant LOL) ......who snuck into the top 1,000 & also wins some new KFC Socks .....although, with his luck, they'll probably arrive with holes in the socks already

Might I add .....Doomsdayer also took out Division 1 of the AFL Fantasy BigFooty Competition .....so he knows his Fantasy Sports !
So where's my special mention ? 6 months of hard graft and not a bloody word. Glossed over again !!

p.s. Season is over so you can come clean Wayne....i want to know if it was you or uncle J that banned that "Jason Horne Francis Glory Hole" piccy about 15 rounds ago. I got a lot of positive comments about that one.

So where's my special mention ? 6 months of hard graft and not a bloody word. Glossed over again !!

p.s. Season is over so you can come clean Wayne....i want to know if it was you or uncle J that banned that "Jason Horne Francis Glory Hole" piccy about 15 rounds ago. I got a lot of positive comments about that one.
Now don't get needy .....here was your mention recently ....but it was a great year for you & you held form all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 is there an easier way to do this rather than relying on updates from us? I'm happy to send results through asap but what if I'm busy or forget?
Would be great if we could auto send results when they're required
If there is, I'd like to know as well ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back