Discussion 2022 Team Value & Trades Remaining

Remove this Banner Ad

theiaofseed

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
$10,792,000 + 88,600

Would've cracked 11 million but 4 players on my bench have only played 2 games.

3 Trades used so far

Last edited:
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
AS per usual, I feel like I'm going OK then I come in here to find out I actually suck.

Team value is $10,701,100 with a tick over $106k in the bank. Have spent 2 trades.

On the positive side I only had 5 guys go backwards, and they're premos averaging 95, 122, 106, 99, 107 - so their value really doesn't matter very much given I'll likely be keeping them all year.

Last edited:
These 2 questions are related and more interesting this year with the trade boost and the extra trades.

Ideally, you would want to have the best scoring team and the value goes up as a natural consequence - but, it doesn't always work out like that.
This year, I've gone for a more value based team, so I'm hoping to keep up with the leaders here :cool:

In order to compare your team with others, post your team value (+ bank) and remaining trades.

This year, we've seen the teams converge, as there are a lot of expensive rookies and hardly any pure GnR teams.
You'd think that this year Team Value will be much higher than previous years, and that we'll get to the $13m faster due to the trade boost or maybe not, as the rookies still need time to MOO. In 2021 it took 15 rounds for my team to pass the $13m mark :eek:

To get the ball rolling here are my figures.

$10.9m = $10,635,900 + $277,400 (bank)

With 30 trades remaining

Last edited:

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
This really comes down to if you looked after your bench or not. Most sides i saw posted went all out for the starting 22 and had trash on the pine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also hope the eagles Dixon can get one more game in next week (42k rise) before we are all obligated to grab Preuss who will be a mega cash riser if he can stay fit.

This really comes down to if you looked after your bench or not. Most sides i saw posted went all out for the starting 22 and had trash on the pine.
Also hope the eagles Dixon can get one more game in next week (42k rise) before we are all obligated to grab Preuss who will be a mega cash riser if he can stay fit.
Yep. People who traded out Whitfield and Gawn and grabbed risers like English/Witts and Bowey would have skyrocket.

SDK, Martin, Hough and Dixon haven't risen yet.

I didn't watch the match. Did Dixon play well as the 2nd ruck? If not, then he'll be straight out for Williams (returning from covid).

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep. People who traded out Whitfield and Gawn and grabbed risers like English/Witts and Bowey would have skyrocket.

SDK, Martin, Hough and Dixon haven't risen yet.

I didn't watch the match. Did Dixon play well as the 2nd ruck? If not, then he'll be straight out for Williams (returning from covid).
Dixon looks better than Williams to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back