Discussion 2022 Team Value & Trades Remaining

Remove this Banner Ad

$14,191,000

6 trades 👀

BE1C4D1D-3926-4466-A652-1FA92E73E088.gif

Some people around here would kill for 6 trades left...
I’ve killed for less.

Wait wut?

4 after this week due to English and Butters being out, and running Whitfield/McCartin @ D6/D7.

I was hoping to not have to trade this week so I could go GClark to Ambrosio next week, and flick Whitfield to Stewart - unfortunately that’s not going to happen.

I’m resigned to the fact that I will not fully complete my team this year, but will have ample bench cover instead.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
The above in front of me like this got me curious, so I did a little head-count. Of the above, there are only 13 names that were there at Rd 1 bounce.

That includes Worner, PMcC and Hough. I also include English, because I started with him, traded him out and then traded him back in.

I had intentions, based on pre-season, on Sic, GH & WB, and Witts because, 380K etc, but s**t the bed instead and was more conservative.

How have your keepers gone?

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The above in front of me like this got me curious, so I did a little head-count. Of the above, there are only 13 names that were there at Rd 1 bounce.

That includes Worner, PMcC and Hough. I also include English, because I started with him, traded him out and then traded him back in.

I had intentions, based on pre-season, on Sic, GH & WB, and Witts because, 380K etc, but s**t the bed instead and was more conservative.

Challenge accepted.

WhoDidIStart.jpg

Green = Started, held, continue to own.

Yellow = Corrective ins Round 2. Blakey for McInerney (big tick) and Skinner for Curnow (yep, I really did this. I'd be in the top few, I reckon, if I hadn't. Lol)

Orange = Started, traded out, Roughied back in

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond

Only premos I've traded out I started with are Gawn, Whitfield and Dusty. Not traded out any I've traded in either. Didn't start English or Smith. Was about to trade in English this week.

Started and still have Sicily, Witts and Brodie.

Only questionable premo trade ins are Pendles and Petracca. They'll come good hopefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
View attachment 1439669
Must be plenty of coaches getting low on trades...let's see it. Pretty happy with mine. Got good bench coverage aswell.

Like you, I think I have reasonable coverage on the bench at the moment but an injury or 2 is all it takes

1656928756075.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back