BBGFC and LRGC
2 boosts left

74642.png

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
$13.5m with only 17 trades to go though!

I'm rich this year I tell ya.
I've gone passed my highest overall team value for last year - and we've only finished RD9.

It's weird to feel this rich - but, unfortunately it's not IRL :'(
Just in case you missed it, the 9th ranked team passed 14m this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How many trades you expect to have left AFTER the byes ?

Me.... 8

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
All rookies off field will be 11 remaining (next week or r13). 140k in the bank.
Depends how my maybe premos in Cogs, Rioli and Butters go from now until then.
No plans for trades r14 so it may be sideways time.
Probably Rioli to Baz Smith at this stage leaving me 10 trades post byes.

13.82 mill. 11 trades after this week.

Full premo in mids and defence, Preuss R2, Butters and Cameron F5 and F6.

One rookie to come in then Hayes downgrade R14 gives me maybe 300k for upgrades with 9 trades remaining. If I do 2 upgrades 7 trades remaining. Not enough if I get a few injuries.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
13.82 mill. 11 trades after this week.

Full premo in mids and defence, Preuss R2, Butters and Cameron F5 and F6.

One rookie to come in then Hayes downgrade R14 gives me maybe 300k for upgrades with 9 trades remaining. If I do 2 upgrades 7 trades remaining. Not enough if I get a few injuries.
Never having been anywhere near contention before, do you find that the leaders tend to keep enough trades in reserve to just trade out an injured premo for another, even for a week off? Is it that tight at the business end? Is it worth holding an SDK/Paddy F/D bench or just going all in on 102K trade outs for upgrades?

Never having been anywhere near contention before, do you find that the leaders tend to keep enough trades in reserve to just trade out an injured premo for another, even for a week off? Is it that tight at the business end? Is it worth holding an SDK/Paddy F/D bench or just going all in on 102K trade outs for upgrades?
It's really hard and pointy at the top.

There's a lot of luck involved from starting with the right side, to injuries, to VC/C selections...
Some people would be doing really well, ranking wise and still have a lot of trades.
These guys are going come home with a wet sail and are the people that's likely going to be in the top 1000, top 100.

So don't worry about the people currently at the top, just do what's right for you - and have fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back