Discussion 2022 Team Value & Trades Remaining

Remove this Banner Ad

19 trades and 1 trade boost left (after trades this week)

another 3 trades and my last trade boost will disappear next week...

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$13.386m, 19 trades remaining. $92k change. Down to 16 trades and 0 boosts next week. :moustache:

Daicos and either McCartin or SDK my remaining mandatory upgrades. Blakey, Cogs, Butters, Martin, and Preuss the other potentially necessary upgrades. Gonna be cutting it a bit fine with trades given the Steele injury, but thankfully most the aforementioned upgrades should be pretty sideways. Hopefully Blakey and Butters can stay in my final team.

Should have covered 1 of those upgrades next week, but Steele out has ****ed that. :'(

Might skip Khamis and do an upgrade anyway.

$13.5m with only 17 trades to go though!

I'm rich this year I tell ya.
I've gone passed my highest overall team value for last year - and we've only finished RD9.

It's weird to feel this rich - but, unfortunately it's not IRL :'(

Following this weeks trades -

13,252,400 with 547,700 in the bank - 17 trades remain, no boosts.

I don't know where to put this, but curious as to what other peoples teams are looking like in terms of upgrades needed at this stage of the season.

For my team, I think I need 4 more upgrades with 19 trades and 1 boost remaining after this week.

Whitfield/Daicos/Clark/Martin all need to be replaced I think.

Think at this stage Preuss is a keeper, nothing to suggest that he can't go 105+.

I think by conserving trades early I'm 1 upgrade down on others based on some of the teams I've seen.

d66391e4153a67f1774c112a52106d66.png

I don't know where to put this, but curious as to what other peoples teams are looking like in terms of upgrades needed at this stage of the season.

For my team, I think I need 4 more upgrades with 19 trades and 1 boost remaining after this week.

Whitfield/Daicos/Clark/Martin all need to be replaced I think.

Think at this stage Preuss is a keeper, nothing to suggest that he can't go 105+.

I think by conserving trades early I'm 1 upgrade down on others based on some of the teams I've seen.

d66391e4153a67f1774c112a52106d66.png
I’m definitely at least 1 behind most. The spots filled by Daicos, Clark, McCartin and Rosas all definitely need upgrading - tend to agree with Preuss being a keeper at this stage. Was happy to double down this week because I’m eyeing off a couple of guys with high BE’s and the cows are still mooing. Now just need to hope the cows can deliver this week.

5CA8DC31-A74E-4E13-A9E2-B83AFBB9F75B.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back