M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Griffin Logue would quickly move into the need category if Gardiner and McStay both moved on.

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Nah he’s no good that’s why I said I think we should draft him
This is going to be blunt, but your a random poster on a social media site. Your also, imo, not a recognised draft nuffie, so l wouldnt trust your judgement on a players ability to cut it at AFL level. Quiglee, Briztoon and others, l trust and my question on Arnold was more referred to them.

Jeremiah001

Cancelled
Mar 18, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This is going to be blunt, but your a random poster on a social media site. Your also, imo, not a recognised draft nuffie, so l wouldnt trust your judgement on a players ability to cut it at AFL level. Quiglee, Briztoon and others, l trust and my question on Arnold was more referred to them.
Bit harsh. Perhaps you could PM these experts if you don't like us plebs opinions.

This is going to be blunt in return, but you quoted his post. You didn't tag in anyone else. There was no indication you were asking anyone else's opinion but his. Maybe think about how you're phrasing your question especially if you're going to dismiss his opinion after obviously (to anyone else) asking for it.

May 3, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Haha. Good luck with the draft nuffies

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This is going to be blunt in return, but you quoted his post. You didn't tag in anyone else. There was no indication you were asking anyone else's opinion but his. Maybe think about how you're phrasing your question especially if you're going to dismiss his opinion after obviously (to anyone else) asking for it.
Maybe l should have rephrased it, but if he was going to give a smartarse comment, l gave a smartarse comment back. It was a general question on a player who most people, imo, would not know much about. Who knows if he has the potential to cut it at AFL level or not, so l was asking the bigfooty community. A perhaps better response back from himwould have ignited a perhaps nicer response back from me, you get what you give🤷‍♂️

Not sure about you but I always wanted to belong to a clique. It's an honor to belong to the Plebs.

Already part of the "doom-n-gloom-after-defeat" "Fagan-why-no-changes" "Where-is-Prior", "Lyons vs Dev" cliques mate, can't keep up with all these clique memberships lately !

I’m a clique of one, thank you very much. Go find your own nuffiness.

I may or may not be affiliated with the plebs. Depends which plebs you’re talking about.
I think you'll find most cliques are defined as "everyone who disagrees with the person whinging about them".

I'm pretty sure you've had opinions in the past so you'll fall into someone's definition of a clique... ;)

Morbidly_Obese

All Australian
Mar 2, 2022
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
200.gif

F this, I thought I was being accepted into the most exclusive of exclusive cliques, "The Plebs," only to find out I have not been extended an invitation to dozens of other popular cliques. It’s so disenchanting.:(

Jeremiah001

Cancelled
Mar 18, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
F this, I thought I was being accepted into the most exclusive of exclusive cliques, "The Plebs," only to find out I have not been extended an invitation to dozens of other popular cliques. It’s so disenchanting.:(
Stick with "The Plebs". We were all born Plebs. The rest are splittists.

Maybe l should have rephrased it, but if he was going to give a smartarse comment, l gave a smartarse comment back. It was a general question on a player who most people, imo, would not know much about. Who knows if he has the potential to cut it at AFL level or not, so l was asking the bigfooty community. A perhaps better response back from himwould have ignited a perhaps nicer response back from me, you get what you give🤷‍♂️

the original post was not smartarse. His response was earn't sarcasm. The player in question has been the subject of many posts over a long time. Dunno where you are coming from.

beardancer

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There is not point in drafting a player just because he is a tall. We would have to be confident that he would be AFL quality in the future. Is Arnold any good?
I really rate him, He's very aware, strong in the marking contest and can kick. He's one of those guys like Curnow who's got long arms.....Plays well over his 193cm height. I'm keen!

lioninthesand

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I might be on my Pat Malone here but I would be very comfortable if Gardiner was to be picked up elsewhere.

It's a shame we would get nothing for him but IMO he has been very average lately. Looks very sluggish.

I have a mate who works with a family member. They said injuries have really knocked him around last couple of years to the point it’s been unenjoyable for him at times.

Back