List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Robertson and Prior are two footballers that have the potential to have long careers and hoping they are one club players. Does anyone know where they are at with their contracts? How long are they signed for?

It has to be a priority regardless of the McStay situation. The player we bring in doesn't have to be a superstar. We got Lyons for nothing, Hewett wouldn't have cost Carlton a great deal either. The player we target has to be a bigger midfielder with good leg speed.

Hopper is one that has been spoken about, I wonder if we could think of some others.
Josh Dunkley has been mentioned.... OR one I haven't heard put up for us is Riley Collier-Dawkins, could be ready to break out, need to get a Jack Steele type ready to explode player on the cheap.

Have you watched much of Jaspa Fletcher briz, wondering if you think he would be an upgrade on those wings you mentioned... then there is always Harry Sharp if he develops well. Do you know much about the academy boy S.Brain, I can't find much about him online.
He'll be good mate. Very smart footballer with beautiful skills. Makes things happen on the field.

He'll be good mate. Very smart footballer with beautiful skills. Makes things happen on the field.
He'd want to have good skills because on what I have seen, which admittedly is not a lot, he doesn't get a heap of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Official.

Make him Captain next year. No one in the list comes close in terms of professionalism and ability to perform consistently.

Last edited:
Make him Captain next year. No one in the list comes close in terms of professionalism and ability to perform consistently.
Yep - he is a more mature option than Zorko, who has never managed to get the stupid free kick / unnecessary niggle / silly 50 give away out of his game.

Can everyone who threw criticism Lachie's way at the end of last season now put their hand up and say they were wrong and feel bad for all the crap that was thrown his way and to his pregnant wife at the time.
NAME NAMES!

I wonder if this is a bit of a PR pick me up for the players, club & fans after the average week on the track last week.

Also, Mighty Lions why are we hearing this from the Herald Sun rather than from you.
If you look back at all my posts on this shitty subject directed towards Lachie, I have always said that they are happy here and not going anywhere. 90% of all this was created by gutter journalism and pessimistic supporters.

Yep - he is a more mature option than Zorko, who has never managed to get the stupid free kick / unnecessary niggle / silly 50 give away out of his game.
i think zorkos faults are a bit overblown by some here

can have a temper and give away unnecessary free's on occasion but that behaviour probably comes from the same place that makes him willing to go and remonstrate with any opposition player that gives one of our boys grief despite being one of the smallest players on the ground. has that mongrel about him that makes others want to lift and follow him. also think hes become more level headed this year and hasnt really given away stupid frees aside from that passage of play against the saints.

as much as i love neale i dont know if he has the capacity to lift the group like zorko appears to do so as an outsider

He'd want to have good skills because on what I have seen, which admittedly is not a lot, he doesn't get a heap of it.
Gets enough of it for the role he plays, from what I’ve seen a very team oriented player that keeps his width on the wings and puts his body in line with the ball when he has to. His touches are damaging, effective and he generally stands out as one of the best players for his team whenever he plays. Personally I think he’ll take the wing opposite Berry and we’ll leave Clug in the middle where he has actually been very good this season and will continue to improve imo.

At work. Remind me tonight.
joe-biden.gif

Do we try and lure Brandan Parfitt to the club? We need a strong bodied, contested ball winning mid to replace Lyons and support Neale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back