List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outside speed and class Ftw

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

we do need blokes who can kick. And we need to get rid of blokes who cant. This is why ******* off Bedford and Hunt is so important, the list is overrun with people who cant kick.

Another year of Melksham, Jesus Christ, I refuse to believe it but will have a good melt saved up if we do bring him back.
Considering retirement

Herald Sun (lol) apparently saying that we're asking for either two firsts and a second for Jackson, or two picks inside the top 10. If that's the case, hope we hold firm. I'm sure that blowing their entire draft hand would be another feather in Peter Bell's cap

There isn't anything to consider Jake, you're finished and you know it. Just do it ya dickhead.
Surely you just finish on a high note – kicked four in a winning VFL GF. Good stuff Melky, now pack it in.

I'm sure Goody will have a well-paying job at the club lined up for him too.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Herald Sun (lol) apparently saying that we're asking for either two firsts and a second for Jackson, or two picks inside the top 10. If that's the case, hope we hold firm. I'm sure that blowing their entire draft hand would be another feather in Peter Bell's cap
I guess you got to start high but I doubt we will get that. At the end of the day he wants to go home so a deal will need to get done.

We aren't getting 2 firsts and a second lol. It'll be amazing if we get 2 firsts i think

2 firsts should be the minimum given where they are picking from I would think. Im pretty confident we get that at least.

2 firsts should be the minimum given where they are picking from I would think. Im pretty confident we get that at least.
Reckon it'll end up looking similar to the Lever trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LarryDavidNeitz

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon it’s fair enough to ask for two top 10s for Jackson.

Wouldn’t shock me if it ends up more like a top 10, lower first round/higher second and a player

Surely you just finish on a high note – kicked four in a winning VFL GF. Good stuff Melky, now pack it in.

I'm sure Goody will have a well-paying job at the club lined up for him too.

Boxing coach

Alex Sexton worth a look?

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I staggers me if aren't into Gunston big time. Free agent and proven goal kicker and smart as * around goal. He's not a pack crashing monster but he'd be like a second Fritch and cost us nothing in terms of picks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah but we’re into Josh Corbett from Gold Coast. Hard to play him, Gunston and Fritsch in the same forward line.

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Link to such reports?
No link. Been mentioned on the news several times that meek, tucker, acres, logue, lobb are all seeking trades but then explicitly mentioning that liam henry is staying put. I think ryan daniels tweeted it too but cbf looking for it.

I think Colin Young may have shopped him around but I highly doubt anyone would have shown much interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back