Straight Sets Methodology
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Outside speed and class Ftw

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

we do need blokes who can kick. And we need to get rid of blokes who cant. This is why ******* off Bedford and Hunt is so important, the list is overrun with people who cant kick.

Scythe94

100-7 🏆
Aug 12, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Herald Sun (lol) apparently saying that we're asking for either two firsts and a second for Jackson, or two picks inside the top 10. If that's the case, hope we hold firm. I'm sure that blowing their entire draft hand would be another feather in Peter Bell's cap

mrmonkey

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Herald Sun (lol) apparently saying that we're asking for either two firsts and a second for Jackson, or two picks inside the top 10. If that's the case, hope we hold firm. I'm sure that blowing their entire draft hand would be another feather in Peter Bell's cap
I guess you got to start high but I doubt we will get that. At the end of the day he wants to go home so a deal will need to get done.

A11dAtP0w3R

Straight Sets Methodology
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
We aren't getting 2 firsts and a second lol. It'll be amazing if we get 2 firsts i think

2 firsts should be the minimum given where they are picking from I would think. Im pretty confident we get that at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LarryDavidNeitz

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon it’s fair enough to ask for two top 10s for Jackson.

Wouldn’t shock me if it ends up more like a top 10, lower first round/higher second and a player

00Stinger

100 - 7
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Alex Sexton worth a look?

Johnny Karate

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I staggers me if aren't into Gunston big time. Free agent and proven goal kicker and smart as * around goal. He's not a pack crashing monster but he'd be like a second Fritch and cost us nothing in terms of picks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah but we’re into Josh Corbett from Gold Coast. Hard to play him, Gunston and Fritsch in the same forward line.

s_wd6

Club Legend
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Link to such reports?
No link. Been mentioned on the news several times that meek, tucker, acres, logue, lobb are all seeking trades but then explicitly mentioning that liam henry is staying put. I think ryan daniels tweeted it too but cbf looking for it.

I think Colin Young may have shopped him around but I highly doubt anyone would have shown much interest.

Remove this Banner Ad