List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No link. Been mentioned on the news several times that meek, tucker, acres, logue, lobb are all seeking trades but then explicitly mentioning that liam henry is staying put. I think ryan daniels tweeted it too but cbf looking for it.

I think Colin Young may have shopped him around but I highly doubt anyone would have shown much interest.

If it’s been in the news surely there is a link.

Reason I ask is because I haven’t seen/heard of such news prior to your post which makes me question it as holding any weight.

Without a link I am just going to assume it’s freo fan bigfooty rumouring and nothing official.

Poor form coming into opposition forums with “facts” but not being able to back it up.

If it’s been in the news surely there is a link.

Reason I ask is because I haven’t seen/heard of such news prior to your post which makes me question it as holding any weight.

Without a link I am just going to assume it’s freo fan bigfooty rumouring and nothing official.

And no I'm not going to go through each individual news bulletin to find the multiple times this has been backed up

Thanks mate. I notice this was prior to Henry being in Melbourne and hanging out with the Oliver.
Good friends with kozzie so I assume that's the relation there? Idk.

But it's not worth it to us to trade him. He's worth a third at most and I highly doubt he would be the one that gets the Jackson deal over the line because he really is useless. Especially considering how many other players are leaving this season.

Thanks mate. I notice this was prior to Henry being in Melbourne and hanging out with the Oliver.
If we're using offseason catch-ups as an indication of player movement, Prestia and Soldo will be at Melbourne next year, or May will be at Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s Kosi with a circle for the dot on the i. And a smiley
I’ve always visualised it this way. It’s why I’m so sad that he might be traded. Liam Henry with a love heart above the i and a Pac-Man for the e just isn’t as aesthetically pleasing.

We need them for leg speed
looking episode 5 GIF

Also not hindsight cause I said it at the time but * we missed out on Isaac Smith

Also not hindsight cause I said it at the time but * we missed out on Isaac Smith

You're right - he was the outside speed and class we always needed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You're right - he was the outside speed and class we always needed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'd go with left footed winger who excels at attacking quickly, and loves to us it by foot in a higher class.

Nothing like yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back