List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he massively ducked up and served his time

If turds win us games I don't give a duck. remember when we drafted nice private school kids and got flogged every week
We have one of the best indigenous setups in the league, imagine how Kozzie and others would feel being forced to play with Tex.
I thought this club had a no dickheads policy.

The club still have a group they need to re-sign . Not sure how we fit Walker in to our cap let alone if he is even interested .

We have one of the best indigenous setups in the league, imagine how Kozzie and others would feel being forced to play with Tex.
I thought this club had a no dickheads policy.
Considering the goings on of the club over the last few days I would say there isn't a 'No dickhead' policy

I understand the talk about Daw? Daw is doing everything asked of him dominating weekly in the VFL. He's not regarded and best 22 so why would we need to replace a player that we're not using?
He's barely getting off the ground when jumping and is only 6'4"... 194cms

I don't think, from what Ive seen of him over the past few matches streamed, that he will translate into a main ruck at AFL level. Even for a few weeks.

We'd be better using the Weide as 2nd ruck, resting forward. with LJackson... This exposes BBBrown now.

He's barely getting off the ground when jumping and is only 6'4"... 194cms

I don't think, from what Ive seen of him over the past few matches streamed, that he will translate into a main ruck at AFL level. Even for a few weeks.

We'd be better using the Weide as 2nd ruck, resting forward. with LJackson... This exposes BBBrown now.
Fair call. Luke Jackson has a good jump on him but half the time he jumps too early as in on the ground by the time the ball arrives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be a good call. And a timely one to boot. As we'll need that other tall forward now, and as we play them this week.

TMc is nearly cooked, imo.
We don't need another medicore swingman on a 3 or 4 year deal above market value. We have Tomlinson for that.

If we are after a tall forward, we should look at one who we think will get better than their current level. Zurhaar is maybe slightly undersized but could be worth pursuing (he's OOC). Fogarty? Amartey? Hayden McLean?

Must have very short memories

Either that or are extremely thirsty for a KPF with some presence, which I dont blame them. But yeah its a no for me. Cant stand him.

I'd love Tex on our list! Campaigner, but he can bloody play.

Not sure we will go after a KPF. We currently have TMac, BBB, Weid, JVR, Fritta, Jackson, Mitch Brown on our list and all can play a KPF role. Petty has shown he can move forward and kick a few snags as well if needed. I just don't think we are going to go looking for another KPF. Mitch Brown is the only one that will be gone next year. Wasn't that long ago we kicked 140 points in a GF. The connection to our forwards is the bigger issue. That transition from defence to F50. We still need blokes who can run it out of defence and use the ball well. Maybe it's a tweak with what we already have, but I think we need a solid small lock down defender and another winger. That ground ball in our D50 is hurting us and if Lingers gets shut down, we struggle. JJ ain't the answer IMO.

Can't believe people here want the guy. Must have very short memories about how much he carried on about Lever.

Guy is an absolute toolbag. No way.
Yeah the only way you'd trade for a w***er is if you didn't have anyone who was at the same team as him at any point. I've had a former Crow (not Lever) offer unprompted that's he's a massive tool.

Apparently Luke Jackson is being offered a massive deal. If we win the flag this year, let him go. Stuff him. We will be in a great position to demand serious compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back