List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Jacko just has the mind of a Golden Retriever and is super happy for everyone at all times.
Partner PG commented on Dogga’s post match interview. Reckons that when he is listening to the questions he gets that cheerful, super alert look of an intelligent German Shepherd trying to understand human speech

And I’m not even a mum. Or a dad actually. I just like the style

Its a great style. My dad's jokes like that always crack me up, the worse they are the harder I laugh.

View attachment 1436208

Either Dogga is pleased to have his teammate signed up for the long term, or he's just a massive s**t-stirrer who gets off on the mountain of DMs he'll receive from posting this...or both
Does the club push these updates to the players Insta accounts? Not even sure that is possible but have noticed a lot of club wide posts shared on all players stories.

Does the club push these updates to the players Insta accounts? Not even sure that is possible but have noticed a lot of club wide posts shared on all players stories.
think so, idk who pushes it though

Are you aware that Freo can obtain picks from other clubs via trade to compensate us?

My thoughts are if he does leave, we are not "royally screwed" and will be well compensated. Hope this makes you happy.
you would think that if Jackson leaves and Brayshaw leaves on a pretty decent FA offer you would think we would go to this years draft with a pretty big draft hand

you would think that if Jackson leaves and Brayshaw leaves on a pretty decent FA offer you would think we would go to this years draft with a pretty big draft hand
i just can't see Gus leaving tbh and he's not worth the massive offer (800k+)

The player I want us to win his signature, is McStay. oth for slowing the Pies rise, and as a swingman to directly replace TMc, who is on last legs.

Both TMc and BBBrown are both contracted til 2024, and I have my doubts about TMc, being able to see this contract out.

The player I want us to win his signature, is McStay. oth for slowing the Pies rise, and as a swingman to directly replace TMc, who is on last legs.

Both TMc and BBBrown are both contracted til 2024, and I have my doubts about TMc, being able to see this contract out.
We should absolutely not overpay for McStay. I truly believe that, in a bind, Tomlison could play almost the same role if he was the thrid tall down back or up front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should absolutely not overpay for McStay. I truly believe that, in a bind, Tomlison could play almost the same role if he was the thrid tall down back or up front.
Bizarre how mcstay has turned into Wayne Carey to some people. Bloke averages 11 touches and 5 marks a game. Just averaging a goal a game. All the while playing with Daniher and Hipwood to take a bit of pressure off him.

I wholeheartedly appreciate him leaving to get paid, but is sure as * won't be Melbourne. We've already got a bloke averaging bugger all in those stat's in Sam Weidman.

Bizarre how mcstay has turned into Wayne Carey to some people. Bloke averages 11 touches and 5 marks a game. Just averaging a goal a game. All the while playing with Daniher and Hipwood to take a bit of pressure off him.

I wholeheartedly appreciate him leaving to get paid, but is sure as * won't be Melbourne. We've already got a bloke averaging bugger all in those stat's in Sam Weidman.
Oh just to clarify this isn't necessarily a knock on Weidman.

He's a let down because of his last name and what he showed in his first couple of years (2018 especially)

Outside of that, he's actually playing a role competently enough that we aren't a man down when he plays. Not starring by any means, but playing his part.

I'd be looking at Taranto. You can never have too many A-graders. Big rumours that he wants to come back to Vic. Unlike Viney, Oliver and Petracca Taranto can play forward. *No petracca can't play fwd until he fixes his goal kicking.

I'd be looking at Taranto. You can never have too many A-graders. Big rumours that he wants to come back to Vic. Unlike Viney, Oliver and Petracca Taranto can play forward. *No petracca can't play fwd until he fixes his goal kicking.
Why the * would we want a purely inside mid who is a turnover machine. We don't even have the cap space anyway lol

Oh just to clarify this isn't necessarily a knock on Weidman.

He's a let down because of his last name and what he showed in his first couple of years (2018 especially)

Outside of that, he's actually playing a role competently enough that we aren't a man down when he plays. Not starring by any means, but playing his part.
yeah i thought Weid was good enough in the ruck against the Lions and was actually pretty good at contesting in the air around the ground, against a couple of opponents a lot of the time too. getting a 50/50 ground ball from a 1v2 marking situation is a big win in my book.

yeah i thought Weid was good enough in the ruck against the Lions and was actually pretty good at contesting in the air around the ground, against a couple of opponents a lot of the time too. getting a 50/50 ground ball from a 1v2 marking situation is a big win in my book.
Literally all we ask at this stage.

Jeez I hate being wrong about players. This bloke and that prick Sam blease the 2 I was furtherest from.

I’d rather us take Tex Walker than McStay. His impact immediately would change our forward line while we are in the sweet spot. Plug a gap until we can get Van Rooyen up and firing. That’s provided he passes a character test from leadership and understands his role.

I’d rather us take Tex Walker than McStay. His impact immediately would change our forward line while we are in the sweet spot. Plug a gap until we can get Van Rooyen up and firing. That’s provided he passes a character test from leadership and understands his role.
Whereas I'd rather take a lovely warm bath with my toaster. Each to their own, I guess.

Taranto has kicked 46.51 in his career from 108 games, Petracca has kicked 132.108 from 141 games. No comparison.

Also, we complain about our midfielders' kicking. Taranto makes Viney's kicking look like Scott Pendlebury. Absolute butcher.

Why not NEITHER? (opposite taco meme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back