List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can keep 2 first rounders and end up with Grundy I think it's actually a big win for us. Grundy will be better thank Jackson for a couple years if he's fit an now's our window

Agree completely.

"Watch this space"
"He's told Melbourne he's staying"

Riveting stuff

This is so dumb. Considering he’s contracted for next year they’d have to pay a kings ransom to even get us to consider it, and even then we’d probably back ourselves to change his mind if he actually wanted to go. He is worth much more than normal to us considering we are crying out for goalkickers and he is actually someone who brings fans through the gates.

Agree completely.

This is so dumb. Considering he’s contracted for next year they’d have to pay a kings ransom to even get us to consider it, and even then we’d probably back ourselves to change his mind if he actually wanted to go. He is worth much more than normal to us considering we are crying out for goalkickers and he is actually someone who brings fans through the gates.
I've got 2 sons. One has Dogga's number on his back, the other has Koz! If both are gone end of next season that will have a huge impact on the kids following this club. Buddy and Cyril had a massive impact on kids watching the footy a decade or so ago and Hawks reaped the benefits on and off the field. Koz is worth a lot more than what he produces onfield. I hope we're doing all we can to make him want to stay long term.

Left field but wouldn’t mind us having a crack at Gresham to come in and play that Spargo/ANB role but kick more than 10 goals a year
No way that the Saints let him go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left field but wouldn’t mind us having a crack at Gresham to come in and play that Spargo/ANB role but kick more than 10 goals a year
Would love him but Saints aren't letting him go. We definitely need a few decent forward options. ANB can move up to the wing and be replaced with someone who can kick more the 7.16 for the season. Really want to keep Bedford as I think he will move past Spargo soon.

I've got 2 sons. One has Dogga's number on his back, the other has Koz! If both are gone end of next season that will have a huge impact on the kids following this club. Buddy and Cyril had a massive impact on kids watching the footy a decade or so ago and Hawks reaped the benefits on and off the field. Koz is worth a lot more than what he produces onfield. I hope we're doing all we can to make him want to stay long term.
It's why my username is what it is. Bloody Dogga.

Lachie Hunter has played some good footy on the outside.

Have a feeling he's cooked, but would be worth a shot for us if he's super cheap in draft picks and contract

Latham VanderMeer, Bailey Smith and Jy Simpkin possible trade targets.

Sauce: seen in Clarry's insta stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back