List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A future second rounder could be fair for logue

Essentially what we paid for CCJ
They value him like we value CZ I think if it happens it’ll be a straight swap, would as close enough to a win win that we could get.

The dockers on trade board reckon Darcy Tucker. * that

They value him like we value CZ I think if it happens it’ll be a straight swap, would as close enough to a win win that we could get.

The dockers on trade board reckon Darcy Tucker. * that
Acres and Logue for CZ.

If Zurhaar's gone then straight swap sounds good. Probably the only way it happens.

The way we have traded of late we will likely throw in pick 1 as well for some magic beans.

Is Mitch GeorgiaDes worth a look. Young, can take a mark & can’t get a game at the Powerless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be worth looking into Hunt as a winger... they playing him in the back 50 i dont think he is that good there..

Could we have moved on from targetting an interstate brother of one of our players (Hayden Young) to another?

Vic rivals trying to bring ex-first round pick home; ‘number one target’ for Cats: Trade Whispers

POWER FIRST-ROUND PICK COULD BE HEADING HOME

Miles Bergman is drawing interest from Victorian clubs and veteran SA journalist Michelangelo Rucci believes he will not be at Port Adelaide next year.

The 20-year-old has played seven games this season after featuring 23 times in his 2021 debut season, including playing in both finals.

A first-round pick in 2019, Bergman is contracted for another season but Rucci reported he is drawing interest from teams in his home state.

“We know there’s going to be an enormous trade market, but it’s not just going to be players falling out of contract,” Rucci said on SEN SA’s The Run Home.

“Miles Bergman is under contract until 2023, the end of next season. But he has - what I’ve been told - fair interest from a few Victorian clubs to lure him back to Melbourne.

“He was a first-round draft pick, number 14 for Port Adelaide in 2019, has a Rising Star nomination last year and had a difficult past 12 months with Covid.

“If he gets tempted to move, Port are going to have some interesting talks with clubs about what they want back.

“I don’t think (he will be at Port next year).”

Could we have moved on from targetting an interstate brother of one of our players (Hayden Young) to another?

Vic rivals trying to bring ex-first round pick home; ‘number one target’ for Cats: Trade Whispers

POWER FIRST-ROUND PICK COULD BE HEADING HOME

Miles Bergman is drawing interest from Victorian clubs and veteran SA journalist Michelangelo Rucci believes he will not be at Port Adelaide next year.

The 20-year-old has played seven games this season after featuring 23 times in his 2021 debut season, including playing in both finals.

A first-round pick in 2019, Bergman is contracted for another season but Rucci reported he is drawing interest from teams in his home state.

“We know there’s going to be an enormous trade market, but it’s not just going to be players falling out of contract,” Rucci said on SEN SA’s The Run Home.

“Miles Bergman is under contract until 2023, the end of next season. But he has - what I’ve been told - fair interest from a few Victorian clubs to lure him back to Melbourne.

“He was a first-round draft pick, number 14 for Port Adelaide in 2019, has a Rising Star nomination last year and had a difficult past 12 months with Covid.

“If he gets tempted to move, Port are going to have some interesting talks with clubs about what they want back.

“I don’t think (he will be at Port next year).”
He’s not Miller’s brother.

Bailey smith still out of contract throw some war chest his way

Another 30 and a goal today

Dogs won’t be able to afford to keep all their mids

Bailey smith still out of contract throw some war chest his way

Another 30 and a goal today

Dogs won’t be able to afford to keep all their mids
With Cocaine reportedly at over $380,000 a kilo, I’m sure he’s looking for a pay rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back