List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thats our 2nd KPF

on our entire list lol

we need another, ridiculous to only have 2 KPF then have 4 rucks

We need to get that PP if forthcoming in the region for Cadman (or the like). It's the season for a KPF, we're just so precariously placed.

We need to get that PP if forthcoming in the region for Cadman (or the like). It's the season for a KPF, we're just so precariously placed.
100%
if we get pp 2/3 id probably take Cadman there tbh even though it would be considered a reach, the PP we need to look at as a gift that can shape our list long term and a free hit of sorts

id like to see us make a late play for mcstay

we desperately need another KPP and he can play either end, and comes for free

you'd have to pony up decent cash which we have

just dont see the pies needing him with ash johnson there now and ollie henry already cant get a game
He's just not that good.
More a flavour of the month, this years hot free agent type of player.
Might as well just stick with josh walker.

He's just not that good.
More a flavour of the month, this years hot free agent type of player.
Might as well just stick with josh walker.
i agree but to get someone for free that can play a role you have to look at

walker is a defender who yes we should stick with as we are also thin there in depth

in general we lack KPP especially KPF post the msd. there arent many out of contract available

I don't think we need a KPF as much as we do defenders.
Larkey, Comben and Edwards with chop outs from Zurhaar and CCJ is not that bad imo.
I like Cordy from the dogs, Highmore from the saints or Darcy Gardner from Brisbane as tall defenders who come ready to play.
None will be world beaters but I think each would improve us.
Each would cost either nothing or bugger all.

Larkey, Comben and Edwards with chop outs from Zurhaar and CCJ is not that bad imo.
I like Cordy from the dogs, Highmore from the saints or Darcy Gardner from Brisbane as tall defenders who come ready to play.
Tbh we need both
1 KPF and 1 KPD

Now with our trade collateral only way that happens is getting free agents or players for token picks

Agree your names there are gettable for that reason

Logue would be the dream get but would require future picks

I know I'll get howled down, but oh well. What would Esava Ratugolea be worth, as a trade option? He's no world beater, but Chris Scott loves him. He's a good judge. Could he be a good foil, for Larkey?

I seem to like a lot of your posts, but Comben looks like an origami gun, Edwards is miles away…who the hell else is there, no one. We should be drafting 2 kpfs this year.

Our structure is utterly broken without a forward line.

I seem to like a lot of your posts, but Comben looks like an origami gun, Edwards is miles away…who the hell else is there, no one. We should be drafting 2 kpfs this year.

Our structure is utterly broken without a forward line.
I think we need one who can play straight away like most clubs do.
Even a 20 goal a year forward would give us heaps more options going forward.
I reckon about 80% of the problems with our forward line are s**t delivery orientated.
We go to the dump kick on top of Larkeys head way to often.
We have a few young guys building in the reserves in Comben and Edwards.
If we are dead set on playing 2 rucks (i don't like 2 rucks. I don't think we have the run in our legs across the team to pull it off.) one will be resting forward. Which gives us Larkey, resting ruck and Zurhaar as third tall.
The forward line could 100% use a new gun kpf. But I doubt we could attract one just yet.
Push up the ladder a bit over the next year or 2 and we can make plays for the next Jeremy Cameron type.
my 2c.

He intercepts well enough to be a third tall defender until he fills out a bit and moves onto the bigger Key forwards.
Corr and Mckay can handle the bigger guys well enough.
KPDs usually take a couple of years to get to the level he's playing at. Gibcus will be a top 3 defender in the not too distant future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently went further on air and said it was someone 201cm tall. McKay is the most obvious player.
What your thoughts North Fans ?
1659941896317-png.1470424

As well as us being in for Bergman, I heard McKay is the player in question here.

"Isaac Keeler split his time between the ruck and full forward, finishing with two goals and three behinds, seven marks (three contested), 11 hitouts and 22 possessions."

From rookie me.

Sounds like what we need.
Rucks Rucks as far as the eye can see.
All we bring in is rucks and midfielders.

Because our rucks suck 😭

But Keeler would be a forward/ruck. Not ruck/forward.
We have been spoilt with Goldy for such a long time.
Its hard going back to just a normal rucks after 10 years of multi dicks.
I still hold out hope for CCJ.
But I get what you mean.

As well as us being in for Bergman, I heard McKay is the player in question here.
It woukd have to be the craziest deal of the century for us to consider letting go of a contracted McKay. Our KPD stocks are already a joke, so I couldn’t see it happening.

Bergman while a great young talent isn’t even close to the ball park of what we would internally value McKay. McKay had the potential to be one of the best KPD’s in the comp, they don’t grow on trees.

I know I'll get howled down, but oh well. What would Esava Ratugolea be worth, as a trade option? He's no world beater, but Chris Scott loves him. He's a good judge. Could he be a good foil, for Larkey?
Not worth much. We could do worse. I would honestly use him as a second kpd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back