List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to see us make a late play for mcstay

we desperately need another KPP and he can play either end, and comes for free

you'd have to pony up decent cash which we have

just dont see the pies needing him with ash johnson there now and ollie henry already cant get a game
He is a shitmen of the highest order. That is going only by statistics of course.

Xerri could do equally well as a non functioning forward.

So we have that position well covered currently.

Brissy are surprised by the interest he is getting.

He is a shitmen of the highest order. That is going only by statistics of course.

Xerri could do equally well as a non functioning forward.

So we have that position well covered currently.

Brissy are surprised by the interest he is getting.
Xerri is not a forward

Name me another out of contract KPF (Especially free agent as we don’t have trade capital)

You’ll find the answer is just buddy which is why McStay is getting so much interest

Lack of supply high demand for kpf

I don't think we need a KPF as much as we do defenders.
Larkey, Comben and Edwards with chop outs from Zurhaar and CCJ is not that bad imo.
I like Cordy from the dogs, Highmore from the saints or Darcy Gardner from Brisbane as tall defenders who come ready to play.
None will be world beaters but I think each would improve us.
Each would cost either nothing or bugger all.

I think we need both but kpf prob more so... comben and Edwards can't be counted as yet until one proves he can stay fit and the other needs to fill out considerably... larkey goes down like he did against hawks and we had nothing. Re kpds don't need superstars buckets can be main man just need hard workers alongside him with corr Dawson walker competing for third might surprise you but Gardiner is actually on 192... corr and Dawson both taller

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Xerri is not a forward

Name me another out of contract KPF (Especially free agent as we don’t have trade capital)

You’ll find the answer is just buddy which is why McStay is getting so much interest

Lack of supply high demand for kpf
An overpaid shitmen is still a shitmen. Of all clubs North Melbourne should know.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Tbh we need both
1 KPF and 1 KPD

Now with our trade collateral only way that happens is getting free agents or players for token picks

Agree your names there are gettable for that reason

Logue would be the dream get but would require future picks

Or splitting that first!

Not worth much. We could do worse. I would honestly use him as a second kpd.

As with kpd we don't need superstar, larkey the superstar and so need another option that can hold his own... then have bull running around as third causing havoc. Same at the back, buckets the star then another solid option alongside him. I like corr but he is best when is the third and can intercept read game more

Again keen to hear who you think we can get in this space

Cos we can’t roll with 2kpf on our entire list again especially when 1 is constantly injured

Henry is ooc but quite small for a kpf

Cos we can’t roll with 2kpf on our entire list again especially when 1 is constantly injured
We might have to for another year unfortunately if we can't a cost effective place holder right now.

Bringing in a mediocre player on a big money long term deal is not going to help.

We might have to for another year unfortunately if we can't a cost effective place holder right now.

Bringing in a mediocre player on a big money long term deal is not going to help.

It doesn’t have to be him but we definetly need another KPF next year

We can’t wait 1 more year to get a 3rd KPF

Ideally you have 4 KPF on the list we have 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we need both but kpf prob more so... comben and Edwards can't be counted as yet until one proves he can stay fit and the other needs to fill out considerably... larkey goes down like he did against hawks and we had nothing. Re kpds don't need superstars buckets can be main man just need hard workers alongside him with corr Dawson walker competing for third might surprise you but Gardiner is actually on 192... corr and Dawson both taller

Fair points.
I just reckon at the moment all we can really attract to the club is role players looking for more game time.
IMO that works for KPD. Not so much for KPF.
I sure would like a KPF for all the reasons you stated.
Your 100% spot on.
I just don't thing there is much available that would come to a bottom of the ladder club.
Where as we have a a few decent KPD floating about that we can get for coins found in the couch.

If you desire a 20 odd goal a year forward who take around 4 or so marks per game.
Walkers is your man or our man.

Leaves McKay, Corr, Perez, McDonald, Bonar, Young, Goater, Stevo, Bergman, Archer to be the backline crew.

I think Comben will be fine fyi

It doesn’t have to be him but we definetly need another KPF next year

We can’t wait 1 more year to get a 3rd KPF

Ideally you have 4 KPF on the list we have 2

Ideally we draft a kid and have a depth player behind Comben. If we can’t find a depth player at a reasonable price then we roll with CCJ as forward cover. We’ll be doing well to win 6-8 games next, it’s not the end of the world.

Fair points.
I just reckon at the moment all we can really attract to the club is role players looking for more game time.
IMO that works for KPD. Not so much for KPF.
I sure would like a KPF for all the reasons you stated.
Your 100% spot on.
I just don't thing there is much available that would come to a bottom of the ladder club.
Where as we have a a few decent KPD floating about that we can get for coins found in the couch.
If you think we can only land role players then that's all you'll attract.
Have to aim much higher.

By all means swing for the fences. But realistically, when you’re coming off a 2 win season, the cream will stay away until you show something.
Happy to throw high first round pick at a gun 22 yr old looking to move back to melbourne.

Happy to throw high first round pick at a gun 22 yr old looking to move back to melbourne.
If one is interested in us im all in.
All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back