List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's actually still a good player. So yes, he'd be more than acceptable.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
He’s tough, composed, skillful and was the under 18 vic captain back in the day so he oozes leadership.

They talk about Grimes being the leader down back, NV would have a big say too.

He’s basically a younger version of Shannon Hurn.

maybe clarko will be ruthless enough to use the PSD

enter Griffin Logue, Taranto, Bruhn or Ollie Henry

Brahn is starting to fulfil his potential. Next season is season 3.
Bruhn will be an absolute weapon, can play inside as a mid but good speed on the outside with damaging disposal to play on back flank, wing or half forward. Has some great traits and versatility. Can't see having more mids as an issue. Many games this year we haven't even had a developing mid in the 2s running around. An injury or two like we have had to Cunners, WP, Powell returning from OP and the cupboard cam become pretty bare quickly.

Forget about any of Taranto, Bruhn or Hopper coming to us. They are all apparently going to Geelong. Geelong will give them back Sam Simpson, Luke Dahlhaus and pick 93 in the draft and the AFL Wil compensate the GWS WITH pcks 7, 17 and 27 in this year's draft. As they should. Make it happen the hammers bro.

Montagna brought up St Kilda and needing to trade out players they've brought in. Brad Hill was mentioned. Would Clarko test the waters here?
Isn’t there and issue between Jed and the Hills?

Forget about any of Taranto, Bruhn or Hopper coming to us. They are all apparently going to Geelong. Geelong will give them back Sam Simpson, Luke Dahlhaus and pick 93 in the draft and the AFL Wil compensate the GWS WITH pcks 7, 17 and 27 in this year's draft. As they should. Make it happen the hammers bro.
As long as we get pick 2, 11 and 19 as priority picks then I dont have an issue with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of smalls.... some might not be elite but better than what we have which is very little.... Off top of head rioli rankine Bedford banfield spargo Hill Rowe all obviously of diff ability but I think all are ooc...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know this is a pisstake but s**t how can they afford one of them

Definitely should be in the market for small forwards that can apply good forward half pressure. It’s one area we are completely awful at.
I actually had a quiet optomism when Atu was traded in that he would continue the role he played as a juniour as that pressure small fwd.

Was disappointed when I lobbed up to a preseason game at Arden Street and saw him being developed as a small backman.

Might be someone available from the yellow and blue drugscum.

They’re paid how much? Eagles salary cap squeeze revealed
West Coast’s salary cap squeeze has been laid bare, with the two-win Eagles spending nearly half on just seven players, five of which are 30 or older.

And this is what the ignore button is made for.

Used one of his 4 arms to "kick" two against us though

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com[/QUOTE]

Looking at the VFL on the weekend I’d have a go for the following
  • Jack Bowes (future 3rd)
  • Ryan Lester (UFA)
  • Oscar Baker (DFA)
  • Aaron Francis (future 3rd)

3 defenders and a wingman, all a good age apart from Lester who would be tasked with raising standards and improving defensive structures.

I’d also target L Shiels for the same reason

• Ryan Lester (UFA)
  • Oscar Baker (DFA)

3 defenders and a wingman, all a good age apart from Lester who would be tasked with raising standards and improving defensive structures.

Best mates with clarko. 3 time premiership player.

• Ryan Lester (UFA)
  • Oscar Baker (DFA)

Who are you cutting to open up 8 primary list spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back