List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope so because he’s been extremely underwhelming and a whipping boy for the Tigers faithful.

The management team got this one right..
Nah, disagree. Each to their own, though.

Tigs' management still rate him as one of their best spoilers, but taking a while to adapt to their defensive system.

All depends for them how Miller and Biggie come on as to how much Taz will play for them. Is apparently happy to chop out in the VFL if things come to that.

North don't have that depth.

Last edited:

Tigs' management still rate him as one of their best spoilers, but taking a while to adapt to their defensive system.

All depends for them how Miller and Biggie come on as to how much Taz will play for them.

Anyone poking fun at how Tarrant is going might want to check out our named KPD posts this week first.

Anyone poking fun at how Tarrant is going might want to check out our named KPD posts this week first.
Do you think that if he paid his own way over to Adelaide this weekend the AFL would let him play against Pooort? What about under a false name <wink wink>?

All depends for them how Miller and Biggie come on as to how much Taz will play for them. Is apparently happy to chop out in the VFL if things come to that.

Wow! So happy to play in the two’s, to help his new club, but didn’t want to stick it out and help the club he spent most of his career at?

He really must have wanted to get out of the joint?

I have lots of Tiger supporting mates and they ALL reckon we won the ‘swap’ already, they reckon we fleeced them..

I watched a tigs game a couple of weeks ago and Taz was terrible - beaten all day..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with his recent form I doubt he'll be leaving.
Dogs desperate for coverage in the key forward position.
Naughton, Bruce (coming back soon), Ugle-Hagan & Sam Darcy. That’s plenty of depth.

Khamis only signed a one year deal last year, and they switched him from defence to forward so I’m not sure they rated him that much.

I don't think he wanted to 'walk out' on North like is often portrayed by posters on this forum.
we offered him 1 (as we should given the rebuild), Tigers offered him 2; of course he left. I don't get what the fuss is about. My only quibble is we rushed to give the captain 2 so that it didn't look like a stampede for the doors

Will be interesting if we can trade anyone in this year.
Club isn’t selling itself well at all

The other part of this is Callum Coleman-Jones. The one thing that we have to offer players is opportunity, but the one player who did jump for that chance was sitting in the VFL for the first month. It won't be a good look if he returns to the VFL once Xerri is back from injury.

Naughton, Bruce (coming back soon), Ugle-Hagan & Sam Darcy. That’s plenty of depth.

Khamis only signed a one year deal last year, and they switched him from defence to forward so I’m not sure they rated him that much.
He's athletic and can mark.

Looked good in the VFL game too ... good but not great.

He's athletic and can mark.

Looked good in the VFL game too ... good but not great.
Probably too energetic for the way we play ....

I don't think he wanted to 'walk out' on North like is often portrayed by posters on this forum.
The head of football sacked the senior assistant and his own older brother at his and others behest. The club supported him through his kidney issues which lead to him missing over half of his final year at the club. And yet, he walked to Richmond over ONE extra year. The writing was on the wall at the end of 2020, and being stone motherless last at the break 2021 didn't help. But this whole argument he would have stayed if we offered an extra year is paper thin at best, we revised our offer to match and he still walked to Richmond. As I have said, he wanted out.

The head of football sacked the senior assistant and his own older brother at his and others behest. The club supported him through his kidney issues which lead to him missing over half of his final year at the club. And yet, he walked to Richmond over ONE extra year. The writing was on the wall at the end of 2020, and being stone motherless last at the break 2021 didn't help. But this whole argument he would have stayed if we offered an extra year is paper thin at best, we revised our offer to match and he still walked to Richmond. As I have said, he wanted out.
I know you're connected by the tone of your posts, and we both know you're talking BS. Enough. Pretty tired of people here potting his character pretty recklessly.

I don’t trust any decisions the spuds we have running List Management make at the moment.

This rebuild is not even happening until these guys start making smart decisions or we * them off? Sadly their track record is not leaning towards them making smart decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back