List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Obviously not going to happen but I'd offer him a big time front ended contract and see if we can convince him to go to the PSD. McKay, Logue and Corr would make a very very solid backline. Walker then can be depth in the VFL.

Then try poach Bailey Dale as our accumulator off half back.

Both Logue and Dale are both elite kicks with composure so would improve our backline ten fold.

B: ?, McKay, Corr
HB: Dale, Logue, McDonald

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Logue gives one interview to Channel 9 Perth. Fox's takeaway is that he's definitely staying at Fremantle. SEN's takeaway is that he's shut down contract negotiations.

It's almost like they have no clue and just make stuff up.

That's Sam Edmund for you though. Ultimate clickbait journalist (if you can call him that)

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
To
That's Sam Edmund for you though. Ultimate clickbait journalist (if you can call him that)
To be fair to Sam Edmunds, though, he's referred to sources at multiple clubs who say Logue has stopped negotiations with Fremantle, which is kinda confirmed by Logue's "I'll let that sort itself out."

"I want to stay at Freo" is nothing more than what he'd be expected to say, and I reckon you could easily find a similar quote from anyone who changed clubs.

Sounds like clubs are being given the opportunity to put in offers.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Harden up - would be nothing more than a media storm in a teacup.
I personally would relish the melts, they already smash us to want us to relocate. What more can they say

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Harden up - would be nothing more than a media storm in a teacup.

When Melbourne, Hawthorn, Bulldogs and Richmond all lose their premierships for having key players selected by priority pick or traded priority pick and Sydney lose their premierships for having key players acquired or kept via COLA - then sure, I'll be ashamed should we receive one ourselves.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
When Melbourne, Hawthorn, Bulldogs and Richmond all lose their premierships for having key players selected by priority pick or traded priority pick and Sydney lose their premierships for having key players acquired or kept via COLA - then sure, I'll be ashamed should we receive one ourselves.
100% this.

Other clubs get free passes to the draft pool buffet (some of them endless ie COLA and ''academies'' for 20+ years, infinite first rounders for GWS/GC) and as soon as the skinny kid from down the street walks in asking for a small feed to help improve his health the gluttons want to stomp on him and kick him out..

If any other club dispute our position and declare we don't deserve one they can GAGF!.. especially those *flog drug cheats who ended up with the number 1 pick!..

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
Obviously not going to happen but I'd offer him a big time front ended contract and see if we can convince him to go to the PSD. McKay, Logue and Corr would make a very very solid backline. Walker then can be depth in the VFL.

Then try poach Bailey Dale as our accumulator off half back.

Both Logue and Dale are both elite kicks with composure so would improve our backline ten fold.

B: ?, McKay, Corr
HB: Dale, Logue, McDonald

B: McDonald, McKay, Corr
HB Dale, Logue, Thomas

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So who are the free agents at the end of the year? (from other clubs I mean)

If someone could please list them i'd be very (very) appreciative, quality players only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back