List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleevo is an enigma.

He either has no killer instinct (is happy to cruise along in second gear) or he has something going on upstairs.

Even at Colliwobbles he would drift in and out of games but the frustrating thing is he has the potential to be absolutely anything - ie West Coast game where he played like a prime Chris Judd..

Some of his performances this year have been putrid and I can see why JHF would be near on giving up when he sees someone with so much potential rarely will himself to influence the game.

Initially I was rapt when Sleevo ‘fell into our lap’ because his skill set is EXACTLY what we’re lacking, but unless the penny drops soon then he’ll be another elite wasted talent.

He definitely deserved to be dropped but not for Greenwood..

Sleevo just doesn't seem to be the type to benefit with a drop to the 2s. I feel his limitations are focussed on far more than his strengths and I reckon he'd benefit from just having the same role week in week out.

Not that it probably matters vs the Dee's to be fair.

More of an icing player rather than wanting to be the cake.

More of a downhill skier than a hiker.

You get the point…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Griffin Logue has put contract talks on hold at Fremantle as the in-demand defender edges closer to a move away from the club.

Sources at multiple Melbourne-based clubs said they have been informed that Logue has shut down negotiations with the Dockers until the end of the season.

It comes as the key position stopper last night expressed his frustration at a lack of game time under Justin Longmuir this year.

Logue has been dropped twice in the first nine rounds, including the week after receiving coaches votes in a Round 4 win over GWS.

“For myself it is a bit frustrating. I haven’t felt like I’ve wavered too much in terms of my own form and obviously we’re in a really good spot at the moment where we’ve got a lot of depth to build off,”

As someone who can play behind the ball off halfback and on the wing then yes. Are you saying he’s dropped for team balance?
seriously? is this a joke? a defender? you're all shitcanning him for having no defensive side. The irony....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleevo absolutely deserved to get dropped he can be outside as he wants but there is an expectation if he is outside that he would be consistently running running and running, definitely in the freo game he was stagnant as lake monger. Absolutely happy for him to be held accountable

Sleevo is an enigma.

He either has no killer instinct (is happy to cruise along in second gear) or he has something going on upstairs.

Even at Colliwobbles he would drift in and out of games but the frustrating thing is he has the potential to be absolutely anything - ie West Coast game where he played like a prime Chris Judd..

Some of his performances this year have been putrid and I can see why JHF would be near on giving up when he sees someone with so much potential rarely will himself to influence the game.

Initially I was rapt when Sleevo ‘fell into our lap’ because his skill set is EXACTLY what we’re lacking, but unless the penny drops soon then he’ll be another elite wasted talent.

He definitely deserved to be dropped but not for Greenwood..
I remember games where Mason Wood was Careyish.

If they can't do it consistently then they aren't worth it.

No just his glaring weakness is his defensive side.
But I don’t have him in the team as a defender. What’s your point?
seriously? is this a joke? a defender? you're all shitcanning him for having no defensive side. The irony....
He’s in my team in place of any one of those spuds. The defence call is irrelevant. Who gives a f*** who he replaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back