Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Walls will be on Trade Radio shortly

Every intention to keep Rory, he's crucial to us and we don't see a way to trade him

Jackson - still early days, definitely hope to get a deal done

Tucker & Logue - haven't given up hope on Logue staying. We'd trade Tucker if it means he gets more games elsewhere

Henry - high hopes, wing spot opening, no conversation about trading him

Acres - will get done today. 3rd round around the mark. Weren't prepared to match their offer, believe we can cover his role, mentioned Clark, Chapman and Young

Corbett - definitely hopeful, can play a role for us. Want him to play Logues forward role

Logue signing with Freo would change the entire landscape of this trade period. He's the player we will get shafted over losing. Everyone else except Acres we can do the shafting.

Plus that threat about not trading Lobb if Logue goes opens up the Lobb move. The language from Walls was definitive though, there's not a trade there. They'll need to bring a deal we can't turn down.

Every intention to keep Rory, he's crucial to us and we don't see a way to trade him

Tucker & Logue - haven't given up hope on Logue staying. We'd trade Tucker if it means he gets more games elsewhere

Acres - will get done today. 3rd round around the mark. Weren't prepared to match their offer, believe we can cover his role, mentioned Clark, Chapman and Young

Corbett - definitely hopeful, can play a role for us. Want him to play Logues forward role
Cheers! The Logue one is interesting, just posturing to get a better trade do you think or is there some noise of him getting cold feet?
Acres - they may as well give him away for nothing. Stupid

Good summary, in line with what I heard

Strong on Lobb - interesting to see how Colin weasels his way through this - it’ll def be through the media

Logue for me is interesting - I hope he stays on - extend for a year on good money. Clearly didn’t want to leave so I’m hoping we change his mind

Acres: meh, 3rd round is unders - not sure how blues keep throwing out $.. especially given the McKay big contract

Seems we are doing the right thing for Tucker

Strong on Henry - again interested to see how Colin deals with this

Corbett: meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logue language was about what spot they can offer. Apart from $ it’s the whole reason Logue would wish to leave. He’s a defender.

I’m unsure what spot they can sell him if Pearce and Cox are our 2 key backs.

I’m an open Logue hater. If they can play him in defense I’m ok with him staying. Any other spot then he has to leave.

I don’t think he’ll stay and Walls language was more hopeful rather than anything else.

Radio kept dropping out, so thanks for sharing that!
Was gutted I’d listened to 30 minutes of mud waiting for Walls to end up missing it 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like him but at the same time not really losing that much sleep over Logue leaving.

But seriously how funny would it be if he changed his mind and stayed, as if Norf's off-season could get any worse.

Logue stays for 2 seasons, gets to free agency - if he can get some form of commitment from the club, surely that’s in his best interests

Plays 2 years, gets to FA, either signs on or takes a pay day somewhere

Logue stays for 2 seasons, gets to free agency - if he can get some form of commitment from the club, surely that’s in his best interests

Logue needs to strike now and take his massive payday while kpd are in demand

We made a mistake shifting Griffin Logue forward when we should have dropped Luke Ryan. The latter is in contract and was crap this year. No risk.

We made a mistake shifting Griffin Logue forward when we should have dropped Luke Ryan. The latter is in contract and was crap this year. No risk.

Agree on Ryan - not sure why everyone thought he had a good season. 1/4 of his possies are kick in’s and he literally kicks it to the same side every time

Not sure droppable, but needs to adjust his body and learn a few new tricks in the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back