Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always forget how incredibly frustrating trade period is; this has just reminded me very quickly. Always seems like teams are so fixating on 'winning' the trade as opposed to being reasonable and getting a deal done.

Why doesn’t Luke just come out and say he wants to get to freo

Unless he genuinely doesn’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Jackson has in fact chosen Fremantle like the media would have you believe i think we are getting close to the point where he should make that known.

I always forget how incredibly frustrating trade period is; this has just reminded me very quickly. Always seems like teams are so fixating on 'winning' the trade as opposed to being reasonable and getting a deal done.

It’s entertainment.

Although I think it’d be more entertaining if they shortened it to one day and had a live cam in player manager offices.

Let Jackson go to the Toast. Tim Kelly all over again.
We don't have a good record with these high priced WA players coming home.
I'd rather Tippa, he kicks goals.
We need more goal kickers, always have

How much of it is the teams/list managers, how much is the media and how much is idle social media/forum speculation?
There are exceptions, but I'd say the vast majority is not from the teams negotiating the trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like this is Caleb Serong erasure.

If we did miss out on Jackson (and I think he'll still get to Freo) and also let Lobb go....

Is there any point keeping Meek and trying
to develop him in a somewhat simar role, he's better around the ground than forward, play Meek and Darcy with Sean extra time resting forward (without being a R/F) and target developing more true KPFs.

Hawkins and Cameron kicked 67 and 65 goals respectively, we won't get that but two of Amiss, Tabs and Treacy plus using at least one of the picks we didn't spend to draft another best available KPF.

Why doesn’t Luke just come out and say he wants to get to freo

Unless he genuinely doesn’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. If he doesn't care, West Coast will be able to get the top 5/7 pick the Dees no doubt want.

If he does care, why are we pretending he doesn't? Every newsbreaker thinks the same thing. It's dumb either way.

JFC, almost irresponsible not to go. That's an insane offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back