Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
* first rounders for a pick 1. Pick 8 will probably blow out to pick 12 with the matching bids for Brisbane. North should instantly ask for Butters
Port finish 10th next season and it's a pick 10. North get shafted.

Should've taken that Adelaide offer last season.

Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
Hi everyone, pardon the intrusion. Currently working on a little project for the main board and I was hoping to grab the names of any ITK posters here on the Freo board. Cheers.

malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
Wouldn't mind Ratugolea from Geelong. Gold coast turned Chol into a 50 goal forward, Ratugolea can at least provide something.
Interesting on Ratugolea, hard to tell what he's capable of given he played in a team where he wasn't the primary forward or ruck. Don't mind having him on the list but he is definitely a depth player at the moment.

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting on Ratugolea, hard to tell what he's capable of given he played in a team where he wasn't the primary forward or ruck. Don't mind having him on the list but he is definitely a depth player at the moment.
He’s definitely the best Fijian in the comp

King Huskii

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
WA players seem to be bred for loyalty and selflessness over east. Victorians on the other hand can't seem to do the same.
Prestia, Lynch, May, Cerra,
Cripps is one. Simon Black. Joel Corey. Heaps more.

It's always the girlfriends, WAGS that get in the way. Trading for these WA players already interstate has no upside if their partners are local in victoria etc.

Simon Black ditched his high school sweet heart shortly after arriving IN QLD and eventually met a local partner who he fell in love with. Simon was originally from QLD and parents moved accross when prior to school.

He took a few years to settle in but once he did he saw the success that Brisbane were about to achieve

Polo342

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Paddy Dow exploring his options. Why cant we trade Acres for Dow? Surely better than a Future Third Pick

Dow plays his best football when there are Fremantle players on the same field, but I don't know if he can do it twenty times a season.

The clubs will have a little meeting early to go through rules and processes before anything happens. They might even have a speed dating where all clubs rotate around and talk to all other clubs to discuss anything needed quickly at the start.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
His stats in VFL look pretty damn good. Could he do a Brodie?
Not have the stamina to run out games consistently or chase in defence? Yep Dow can definitely do those things well. Not sure if he's that good at anything else Brodie is good at.

ubiquitous226

All Australian
Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi everyone, pardon the intrusion. Currently working on a little project for the main board and I was hoping to grab the names of any ITK posters here on the Freo board. Cheers.
danster168 is probably the best I have come across, he's always a few weeks ahead of everyone else, don't mind the 'Melbourne' team tag he uses to mislead people.

Otherwise if you don't mind a few more misses, Snuffaluphagus does a decent Sumich impersonation too (i.e. a well known media personality with inside Freo sources).

Polo342

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not have the stamina to run out games consistently or chase in defence? Yep Dow can definitely do those things well. Not sure if he's that good at anything else Brodie is good at.
I still reckon he would be a good pick up for a club. Has his limitations like Brodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back