Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Cats need to find salary cap room to bring in Bowes, Bruhn and Henry then they might find it in the contract of Shannon Neale, contracted for 2023.

Can’t see us being keen. But if we are surely we could link it back to the Sharpe/Corbett trade this year. Geelong need to give something back and that could be Neale and we Pony up the picks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Say Jackson does fall to PSD.

Wouldn’t it be in North best interests to pick him up, contact Freo and go “Listen, give us your F1 next year and all will be sweet.” Are they allowed to do that?

Say Jackson does fall to PSD.

Wouldn’t it be in North best interests to pick him up, contact Freo and go “Listen, give us your F1 next year and all will be sweet.” Are they allowed to do that?

Nope. They can trade him at the end of next season though.

"On the improve"

Well, it would be hard to get worse...

He gave it a bit more thought...

pay day dog GIF by Boomerang Official

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol i see your point but until some actual evidence comes out that they are cheating the cap I have to assume they are telling the truth. I guess those vic country lads are happy to take a pay cut to live in the country side lol.
What’s 300k and a few acres between friends? 🥳

Fair assertion, just feeling a bit salty that getting people to ******* come over to us is like pulling teeth, while bloody Vics have all the advantages.

Wigan Athletic supporters unite!
Leeds :( been a bleak couple of decades
Freo Twitter account has heard that the natives are getting restless so has rolled out the Muntageᵀᴹ

Mundy won't save them when we butcher this
How would we feel about trading our future first for GWS' #12? Perhaps #15?

#12 and #13 is a good hand, especially if we want to upgrade.
I'd feel much better about GWS having our F1 if we flop next year.
"On the improve"

Well, it would be hard to get worse...

Yeah not a lot of room below.

My favourite part of the interview was when (paraphrasing)
SOS or Noble: "its a big get for West Coast getting a Victorian"
Hunt: "definitely".

LOL

I may have missed it but seems we haven't given Melbourne an earful over their pick exchange with Port.

33, 43, 53 for 27 with Port? When it seems we would've done the Jackson deal if something came back our way.

I think it's time to pop collars and give them a taste of their own medicine.

I suggest we put our future 1st on the table with Gold Coast. Secure Sharp and Corbett and get a glutful of round 2's back and in the same time essentially tell Melbourne to EAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back