Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I didn't comment so you to pick it apart. My point was that I'm right and the rest of you need to get in line. We need a genuine FB and that does not require the displacement of the aforementioned players.

We have to be into Ethan Phillips OR we are going to draft that Busslinger dude going on his comments right?

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
So all the henny penny's can cool their jets

Very reluctant to trade Hunter - meaning as opposed to views on here he is not being pushed out
Hill will be with the Saints next year - as opposed to views on here that we would take a very bad trade for him
Keeping pick 9, as we have all said we would for months
Long, negotiating with GC including pick and conversations on Bowes.

So as we stand all the hysterics and tantrums were for nothing.

Interesting Bytel wasn't one of the four signed on today.

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
A lot pressure on our club to develop from within over the next 12 months.
I bet that fills you all with an abundance of confidence
Someone in the media commented about the fact that teams were starting to consider the impact Tasmania will have when they come in due to another compromised draft and ensuring they have a slightly younger list leading into it.

So development will be key which is concerning as it is something we have historically been very poor at

Dard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
So all the henny penny's can cool their jets

Very reluctant to trade Hunter - meaning as opposed to views on here he is not being pushed out
Hill will be with the Saints next year - as opposed to views on here that we would take a very bad trade for him
Keeping pick 9, as we have all said we would for months
Long, negotiating with GC including pick and conversations on Bowes.

So as we stand all the hysterics and tantrums were for nothing.

Interesting Bytel wasn't one of the four signed on today.
You going to un-cancel your membership now??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MordySaint

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Very happy about Hunter which was reported yesterday ... Love the bloke in the RWB ... he's still overseas on holiday but I reckon he will stay now.

The upheaval at Norf is affecting many decisions made before last week

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Very happy about Hunter which was reported yesterday ... Love the bloke in the RWB ... he's still overseas on holiday but I reckon he will stay now.

The upheaval at Norf is affecting many decisions made before last week
At the least you can guarantee that we won't ship him off for peanuts after hearing Gags.

Weideman to help Roma
39DC9B22-3E04-4A7E-AFE8-61A9225F189D.jpeg

_Maximus_12

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Someone in the media commented about the fact that teams were starting to consider the impact Tasmania will have when they come in due to another compromised draft and ensuring they have a slightly younger list leading into it.

So development will be key which is concerning as it is something we have historically been very poor at
Was thinking about this the other day, which makes the Bowes & pick 7 opportunity all the more important.
Time to load up on talent now so we don’t find ourselves stuck in another decade of compromised drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back