List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me Ratugolea over Weiderman.
Has played some decent AFL footy and is stuck behind genuine quality at either end of the ground for Geelong.
Also stuck behind absolutely no one in the ruck and still can’t get a gig.

Weideman as the hybrid is behind Gawn, Jackson and Brown.

Rata as the hybrid is behind Stanley.

Personally I see no real difference between the two.

Had anyone even heard of Jack Bowes 3 weeks ago??
Now being talked up as an elite champ.

I was relieved to hear De Goey had re-signed at the pies, but it's nteresting that the only report on the story is that a Seven journo 'understands' he has re-signed.
No one else seems to be running with it as a fact - is it just a formality that he hasn't put pen to paper yet or is there more to it?
I don’t think he’s signed anything. Isn’t the language SEN used suggesting he has only agreed to the terms put in the contract?

Had anyone even heard of Jack Bowes 3 weeks ago??
Now being talked up as an elite champ.
Yes I’ve been mentioning him and fiorini since mid season. For whatever reason Stuey dew has vendettas against certain players. It works for him fine but those guys are both talented and need a proper crack.

"We are hopeful it will fall our way" re De Goey.

Wtf.
Absolutely pissing myself at this whole debacle. Debacle from the media's POV than anyone else's, though. What a shambles they are.

What would Jack Payne cost us.
Very handy fullback who isnt guaranteed a game.

Brisbane are in need of picks for points. 3rd Rounder? 2nd Rounder with a future 3rd coming back?

Probably pick 27 with a future 3rd. Done deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did Gags mention Weideman by name or thats just BF gossip?
Not even BF gossip to be honest more just me speculating (he did say a tall to help).

Weideman is exploring options and fills a need.

Rataguleoa has been named as well on BF but i havent heard anywhere else him being named as looking

Media on;

Jack Bowes - St.Kilda has interest, St.Kilda don't have interest, woops St.Kilda have interest again. Bowes contract is $850,000 so St.Kilda aren't interested now. Actually not 850k, 500k. St.Kilda has interest again.

Hunter Clark - He is staying at St.Kilda. No, now he's going to North because of Clarko. Actually he's staying at St.Kilda

Brad Hill - He is staying at St.Kilda. No, now he's going to North because of Clarko. Actually he's staying at St.Kilda

Jordan De Goey - He will stay at Collingwood, actually no St.Kilda are interested. Jordan wants to stay at Collingwood but no behavioural clauses. Now Jordan doesn't want to stay at Collingwood, requests removal of clauses. No removal, he's going. No removal, he's staying. St.Kilda not interested as the deal is done. Reported done deal yesterday. Today St.Kilda have interest, hopeful we will land him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do they get the info? It's all so strange, the journos say so much stuff that appears to be completely baseless.
Never seen so much s**t thrown around in my life. What do they actually do. They are meant to be paid for this LOL

Absolutely pissing myself at this whole debacle. Debacle from the media's POV than anyone else's, though. What a shambles they are.

Couldn't care less less about the journos but lmao at pies supporters who thought it was done. Still may work out for them but making them sweat is very entertaining.

Current OOC (Minus probably Higgins and Jones because I can't find anything official about their contracts, plus Long who is obviously going)

3. Zak Jones - Link
13. Ryan Byrnes - Link
21. Ben Long - Link
22. Jack Higgins - Link
23. Jack Bytel - Link
31. Jarrod Lienert - Link

So

De Goey Maybe
Hill and Clark to stay
Weideman to help Roma

No comment on Bowes?
Pretty sure that Gags said they 'were considering all options with GC' which loosely doesn't rule out Bowes.

Craig Cameron (GM Player Talent & Strategy for GC) hinted that Bowes hasn't made up his mind where he wants to play.

And also that they need picks for next year. Norths priority picks look taylor made for the GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back