List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

If Clark ends up staying, i wonder if the plan is to trade next years first which Gold Coast would want. Pick 5 a chance?
I would do that. We need to speed up our drafting now.
One top ten draft pick a year won’t do it.

Doubt GC will trade pick 5 after trading pick 7

They have 3 highly rated academy kids for next

Also next years draft is said to be quite strong so we'd be better off keeping it IMO
Don’t they say this most years?
We need to take the risk and hope we rise next season.
One top ten pick a year will just not cut it when our senior core is 25+
Id take two in the top ten now if we had that opportunity.

Plus Geelong can get away with paying their players less for some
Reason. 🙄
Cost of living. Prospect of success. We had a bit of that in 09, 10.

If the AFL was really serious about cost of living then all clubs would have exactly the same salary cap, all wages would be at base 100 with a relative cost of living index to be applied at season end and paid directly to players outside of the cap.

But we all know the real purpose of costs of living allowances. To confirm this we need look no further than the absolute lack of AFL action during the WA mining boom, or the inherent advantage that Adelaide based clubs get due to the dollars going further.

GC list manager said he toured clubs on the weekend and yesterday, do we know if we weren’t in that group either?
The Panther!

Welcome to the loony bin man.

4d038a7924fe738d8a40b51b1117dc7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North's assistance picks gone so if things change again and Clark gets traded, it won't be for that future 2nd as was speculated.

View attachment 1526073

Needed to do that urgently as they were running out of players they could spend those "use them or lose them Future priority picks" on. Wait another couple of days and Tucker and Louge might have wanted off the burning ship as well.

zaine cordy talk getting more coverage hahaahhaa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back