Training 2022 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Brodie has tried to slim down with the GC program.
He is probably lucky to come here, we need size and strength and that’s what he had when drafted.

He is probably lucky to come here, we need size and strength and that’s what he had when drafted.
With Cerra gone, and little caveats starting to attach to Fyfe and Mundy, he is in exactly the right place, at exactly the right time, and for exactly the right price.

Few photos up on the Freo's Instagram.

Newbies in Clarke and Brodie there aswell as Freddy, Blakely, Chappy, Switta, Banfield (Cerra maybe? :confounded:) Crowden, Youngy, Meek, NOD, Serong.

Henry and Chappy looking to be putting on more and more muscle. Filling out nicely.
Tracey with an absolutely appaling '3568' Cohuna postcode tattoo on his ribs, love it.
Good to see Switta in action also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue to become a Dangerfieldesque burst midfielder.
so play a quarter in the mid, a quarter injured on the bench and the rest of the game missing goals? Sounds Freo enough

There were articles last pre-season that he smashed his PB time trial after trimming down big time. I agree he could do with adding a bit of size but nothing too dramatic. On the flip side I think Tucker trim back and lock in that wing position for us.

Brodie training ith Treacy and Meek , gees only a pic but he looks gassed. The fact he’s joined Two slow big men probably reason why he’s not in GCS best 22. Expect him to step up fitness to get anywhere near first 22. He should get used to the drive down to Peel till at least July.
Are you joking? A picture and you're saying that. There aren't many back so who is training with would mean nothing and Meek is a very good runner.

Brodie training ith Treacy and Meek , gees only a pic but he looks gassed. The fact he’s joined Two slow big men probably reason why he’s not in GCS best 22. Expect him to step up fitness to get anywhere near first 22. He should get used to the drive down to Peel till at least July.

A picture can tell a thousand imagined words 🥴

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure if serious?

Called it how i see it.

I assume training groups would be managed by level of fitness. Clark was training with half backs.

if I’m wrong, fine. Looking forward to the 2km time trial and where Brodie finishes.

If he’s running with Brayshaw, Serong, young, Clark, Tucker, Aish and essentially every other Midfielder he’s competing against then I’ll post here I was wrong.

If he’s running in the last 10 then I’ll ask you the same…

Called it how i see it.

I assume training groups would be managed by level of fitness. Clark was training with half backs.

if I’m wrong, fine. Looking forward to the 2km time trial and where Brodie finishes.

If he’s running with Brayshaw, Serong, young, Clark, Tucker, Aish and essentially every other Midfielder he’s competing against then I’ll post here I was wrong.

If he’s running in the last 10 then I’ll ask you the same…
Fair enough.

However from what I can tell, the full group isn't back yet, it's just those ultra keen to get together early, so only about 10 there I think. I think years 1-4 are due back next week?

I do think that Brodie will be coming off a lower base having been at GC though, based on nothing except that club seems to really struggle to run out seasons, so will also be watching eagerly. Just don't think we can base it off him having a trot with the big fellas is all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back