Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Golf?

Ain't nobody taking him from footy.
Yeah, he goes alright in the aps golf competition.
EF68E848-567F-4A0F-A84A-7C2D66EE758A.jpeg

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
I dunno. Google Levi Ashcroft golf, and it’s one of the images that come up. I’ve seen him on his school’s fb page reping for golf.

Just landed on it.

He's the one squatting.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
RedmanWasHere

Might have one here for 2023...

Joint James Gosse medallists Kane McAuliffe and Jacob Lochowiak poised to tackle AFL dream
They’ve claimed a historic joint SAAS First XVIII Best and Fairest win and now rising stars Kane McAuliffe and Jacob Lochowiak have set their sights on football’s biggest stage.

College football guns Kane McAuliffe and Jacob Lochowiak believe their best is yet to come after splitting the First XVIII James Gosse Medal.
The pair, from Prince Alfred College and Sacred Heart respectively, were jointly awarded the best and fairest title for the first time in almost 60 years.

McAuliffe, a 16-year-old mid who also plays for North Adelaide, said the recognition came as a surprise.

PAC‘s Kane McAuliffe and Sacred Heart’s Jacob Lochowiak, accompanied by Jack Gosse, hold their James Gosse Medals after winning the College First XVIII Best and Fairest. Picture: Supplied

PAC‘s Kane McAuliffe and Sacred Heart’s Jacob Lochowiak, accompanied by Jack Gosse, hold their James Gosse Medals after winning the College First XVIII Best and Fairest. Picture: Supplied
“It was pretty surreal because I originally wasn’t even expected to get invited to the night,” McAuliffe said.

“I’m really proud to have won it and to share it with Jacob was an honour.”

McAuliffe has only spent two years at PAC as a boarder from Port Augusta but has quickly made his mark in Matt Slade’s First XVIII side.

He dominated big games this season, namely the Reds’ huge Intercol win over St Peter’s.

McAuliffe (back, left) celebrates his massive Intercol win over St Peter’s with his PAC teammates. Picture: Brenton Edwards

McAuliffe (back, left) celebrates his massive Intercol win over St Peter’s with his PAC teammates. Picture: Brenton Edwards
The young gun credits his work with Slade and the North Adelaide under 16s for his success.

“Being at PAC has been a pretty amazing and winning Intercol recently has probably been one of my biggest footy highlights so far,” McAuliffe said.

“This has been my best year of footy so far, just being part of the PAC program and playing under Sladey – he’s the most passionate coach I’ve ever had.

“I’m also really thankful for the opportunity North Adelaide has given me. I’ve been lucky enough to vice captain the under 16s, which has been awesome.”

McAuliffe feels his game has developed substantially in 2021 and said eventually making the AFL was a goal after this year’s achievements.

PAC's Kane McAuliffe was a star of the First XVIII college footy competition this year. Picture: Supplied

PAC's Kane McAuliffe was a star of the First XVIII college footy competition this year. Picture: Supplied
“I put a lot of work into my endurance this year and it really paid off. I’m now able to run out games better than anyone and produce for four quarters,” he said.

“My draft year is in two years’ time and it’s now absolutely something I’m aiming for. I believe I can get there if I keep developing and stay consistent.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
From K-Rock's website.

UNDER 16

NAMECLUB
HarleyAndersonGeelong Amateur
NoahCaracellaNewtown & Chilwell
LeighamElzingaBannockburn
OliverFlynnSt Mary’s
ThomasGorellGeelong Amateur
JoelGrisbyNewtown & Chilwell
BradyHallColac
AngusHanleyTorquay
IkeHardmanAnglesea
JackHendersonBarwon Heads
JamesHoseBannockburn
XavierIvisicGeelong Amateur
LachieJacquesSt Mary’s
TomKiddleGeelong Amateur
HudsonMaddalenaNewtown & Chilwell
OliverMaddalenaTorquay
MarleyMcCombeSt Joseph’s
ZacMcInnesSt Joseph’s
LachlanMcLeanLeopold
JettModolaNewtown & Chilwell
TylerMonahanQueenscliff
WilliamMontebelloTorquay
AngusMorrisonSt Joseph’s
JudePayneEast Geelong
OliverPeakeSt Mary’s
RaphaelSalvadoGeelong Amateur
JoshSandersLara
WillSmithLeopold
KyeSmithSt Joseph’s
NoahTullioNewtown & Chilwell
CooperWard-DevlynSt Joseph’s

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
If there are any 2025 names in either squad, be sure to post there.
We pinged Swans asking for names to be provided before game for U19. Here's hoping they provide it for the younger crew as well

Edit: Update from Swans in regard to player details:

"Sorry about last week, tough work without commentary or player/number reference. We will post on our page - match day (with the game links to be posted shortly

Last edited:

Tivva29

Debutant
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Jagga I’ve seen mentioned too.

Maybe higher rated than Nancarrow.
Nancarrow is a 190cm super skinny flanker. Has potential but a long way to go. There are a few kids easily ahead of Caleb at Oakleigh in the tall forwards. Jagga Smith at this stage would be in top 3 kids in the country, probably the best.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Nancarrow is a 190cm super skinny flanker. Has potential but a long way to go. There are a few kids easily ahead of Caleb at Oakleigh in the tall forwards. Jagga Smith at this stage would be in top 3 kids in the country, probably the best.
I might be misremembering Nancarrow but he looked closer to 180 than 190 but had him as quick and dangerous up forward in the Rachele mould. Jagga Smith has incredible agility he is a hard kid to catch.

Tivva29

Debutant
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I might be misremembering Nancarrow but he looked closer to 180 than 190 but had him as quick and dangerous up forward in the Rachele mould. Jagga Smith has incredible agility he is a hard kid to catch.
Yeah may have the wrong person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back