Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading Whitfield out before Round 3 to Hayden Young trying to be clever and pick the breakout instead of just trading him to KOTD Sicily. About 350 points lost in 1 trade alone that would have me inside 2k instead of lounging about between 8-9k

Not starting Will Brodie. How the * am I meant to compete with the top teams when they get the 5th highest scoring forward for 200k.
I still don't have this flog and will never watch a Freo game in my life whilst this balding s**t trots around 60% TOG like the fat * he is and still picks up 100+ points.

Worst part is it's not like I didn't trade him in Round 3 or even later because I didn't have the cash or trades, but because I just don't rate him. I live in QLD and went to the Q-clash last year and watched this muppet hospital handpass to his teammates 5 times in a row. Now all of a sudden he's decided to be a decent footy player. * you Brodie.

Not starting Will Brodie. How the fu** am I meant to compete with the top teams when they get the 5th highest scoring forward for 200k.
I still don't have this flog and will never watch a Freo game in my life whilst this balding s**t trots around 60% TOG like the fat fu** he is and still picks up 100+ points.

Worst part is it's not like I didn't trade him in Round 3 or even later because I didn't have the cash or trades, but because I just don't rate him. I live in QLD and went to the Q-clash last year and watched this muppet hospital handpass to his teammates 5 times in a row. Now all of a sudden he's decided to be a decent footy player. fu** you Brodie.

I could have written this.

It disgusts me that I keep having to consider trading him in at his current price just to even up what I'm losing by being the only one without him every week.

Not starting Will Brodie. How the fu** am I meant to compete with the top teams when they get the 5th highest scoring forward for 200k.
I still don't have this flog and will never watch a Freo game in my life whilst this balding s**t trots around 60% TOG like the fat fu** he is and still picks up 100+ points.

Worst part is it's not like I didn't trade him in Round 3 or even later because I didn't have the cash or trades, but because I just don't rate him. I live in QLD and went to the Q-clash last year and watched this muppet hospital handpass to his teammates 5 times in a row. Now all of a sudden he's decided to be a decent footy player. fu** you Brodie.

One of the rare times getting sucked into a players preseason form has paid off.

Reversing my G Clark and Docherty in trade 2 weeks ago which has subsequently seen me end up with a C score of 80 due to C. MacDonald late in and no other C loop option, lost me 4 total league matches and dropped about 400 points total.

Actually * supercoach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learned my lesson after no getting Zieball last year because he was a s**t actual footballer.

If it is any consolation I said we would delist Brodie in 2 years on the Freo board after pre-season.

3 week Gawn owner. One good score, 2 stinkers.

New Cripps owner, one good score, one stinker.

Trader in Steele this week, broken.

I’m ruining blokes SC lives.

Jarrod Berry is a stain in my side I can’t get rid of due to other issues, same with Whitfield.

Darcy!! All season I’ve dealt with your 💩.

Jarrod Berry is a stain in my side I can’t get rid of due to other issues, same with Whitfield.

I’m in the same boat in regards to Cripps but I don’t think we can complain. An average of 117 for $526.7k is pretty good.

I need a drink, this thread is depressing the sh1t out of me...

giphy.gif

Same

Sooo, who you getting this week? Asking for a friend….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back