Lost both Ridley and Whitfield this week, so I couldn't get Bont or Bazlenka :(

Was leaning towards Baz. He'll be close to $560k :(

BFMC

Senior List
Mar 22, 2021
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
With Macrae VC tonned up at 3/4 time I moved the C from Oliver in case I couldnt get online in between the two games. Didnt move it to loop, didnt want to upset the gods, but to Neale (fully expecting to move it to loop later). The gods were watching anyway, Macrae takes the 4th quarter off and Piggy goes big without the C….

Last edited:

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I traded Gawn in a few weeks ago thinking he'd make me regret it if I didn't.

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
With Macrae VC tonned up at 3/4 time I moved the C from Oliver in case I couldnt get online in between the two games. Didnt move it to loop, didnt want to upset the gods, but to Neale (fully expecting to move it to loop later). The gods were watching anyway, Macrae takes the 4th quarter off and Piggy goes big without the C….

Amazing how often your VC stops scoring when you shift the C.

…unique cash league midfield engine room of Cripps, Miller, Macrae and Gawn in ruck an absolute disaster this week.

Dazjack

Club Legend
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Glenelg, Claremont.
Docherty, Cripps, Gawn, Martin, Laird all performed under expectations so far. I'm expecting to drop out of the top 1% this week.
Not so fast, 3/5 would be very common still among the leaders and Laird scrounging 108 is better than most premiums will score this w/end. The folks who put the C on Ollie will have an edge, that much is true.
If you had some decent POD, that should still leave you okay. I fielded Cripps, Gawn & Laird, as well as Miller, but had Houston, Sinclair and Witts C to hopefully counter those lows, for example.

Dazjack

Club Legend
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Please dont tell anyone where i live, there is a warrant out for my arrest for the killing of AFL footballers. Everyone I select dies.
I've got away with it so far for 3 years.
You must have started that run with Brodie Grundy, if the timeline is anything to go by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not so fast, 3/5 would be very common still among the leaders and Laird scrounging 108 is better than most premiums will score this w/end. The folks who put the C on Ollie will have an edge, that much is true.
If you had some decent POD, that should still leave you okay. I fielded Cripps, Gawn & Laird, as well as Miller, but had Houston, Sinclair and Witts C to hopefully counter those lows, for example.

I did have the C on Clarry. Sinclair did me proud too and he’s only 16% ownership.

Dazjack

Club Legend
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I did have the C on Clarry. Sinclair did me proud too and he’s only 16% ownership.
See, not so bad once you're up here after all...
monty python GIF

catstragic

Club Legend
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Sliding doors moment for my season was round 4, Options were roughie Whitfield back in or go with some Saints guy called Sinclair who had started well. Decided i'd play it safe and go with the proven premo. Season over.

(only silver lining is the reason I traded whitfield out was to get Brodie in before his price pop.... and that was a bloody awesome trade)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad