Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Shitley

Said it all preseason, I'm not picking Ridley because there's too many others down back that want the ball. Got sucked in by the practice match and here I am, on track for a 50-60 score. Useless flog, can't believe I got sucked in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still burning over not having hewett..
You can get antibiotics for that. A topical treatment also works wonders.

Wait wut?

Jarrod effing Berry -1 after half time. 68 at half time. How the feck do you not go 100+ from there.
Injured? Or playing defensive wing? Or Fages is a kent?

Pidley, Crisp, Gawn, all worthy of a round 1 rage and gagf. If i get the trifecta of <100 premo def scores, i'll be back here with a vengeance. Need Sic to beat the other 2 clowns by a respectable margin.

Like others, had Martin and Haze on the bench and i'm not trading in a 0 just for Haze's 127

But he didn't butcher it last night and kicked 2 important goals. He just didn't get awarded points for a few touches that I think he should have, which would have got him over 90. That was not a 79 point game.

His 2nd goal was with 1.40 left in the 4th to bring the margin back to 20, extremely generous to call it "important".

On top of that his kick efficiency was only 56% and that included (from what I can see on the afl app disposal tracker) multiple kicks that went to a contest, that ended up with Demons possession or a stoppage - everyone gets these as effective kicks but they're hardly high points scoring. In terms of kicks that actually went to a teammate/true Dogs advantage you're looking at 40% imo.

My defence features Crisp, Ridley, Bowey, McInerney and Luke Ryan. Average cost of about 450k. Average score of about 65.

My midfield has Parish 99 as captain. Owens on bench

My forwardline has Treloar. Also chose Brodie over Rachelle.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back