Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Vent-Red.png

"You don't understand! I coulda had class ....I coulda been a contender .... I could've been somebody ...instead of a bum, which is what I am"

The day hasn't gone well ....maybe a match gone bad ....an early injury ....a poor trade ....here's your chance, to get it off your chest.

Share your heartbreak with the community ....seek an empathetic ear & shoulder to cry on ....we're here for you (LOL)

came to post. saw its locked. went to round 2 trades instead.

last minute change took english out from f2 and bought in hewett at d4 and some spare cash for rookies like durdin and gibcus. also last minute went dunks c instead of macrae who was locked all ps.

im very upset.

You mocked me for having English at F2 a couple months ago...

Ha ha.
Are you sure ? .....I was talking English up myself, had him in my FWD's, when I had a 3 premo FWD line ....he went, only because I wanted to see more evidence of his improvement

I was getting mocked big fella

Are you sure ? .....I was talking English up myself, had him in my FWD's, when I had a 3 premo FWD line ....he went, only because I wanted to see more evidence of his improvement

I was getting mocked big fella

I am sure.

It was in the Rate my Team thread - a long time ago.

VeinGlorious copied my structure and then you both hung sh1t on it.

It's all good, I'm happy with how it's worked out to date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure.

It was in the Rate my Team thread - a long time ago.

VeinGlorious copied my structure and then you both hung sh1t on it.

It's all good, I'm happy with how it's worked out to date

Didn’t realize this was the pre season hero’s thread? Thought only for vents and regrets?

See u lads here in a few weeks when Gawn goes big and Smartin comes back in

Not starting Oliver. He looks ominous.
The big 4 ultra premo mids will all go 125-130 again. Hard to start them all without ruining the rest of your side. History suggests Oliver is probably the easiest to get in later. I'm certainly banking on it (took the other 3).

Moved from Sicily to Treloar. May be a fixer come R3.

Picking Treloar over English. ******* hell sake

If I started Adz I would gone all Taken on CD...
giphy.gif

He played a decent game. A few kicks off the ground and balls belted into the f50 which he got scored down for, despite him not having any other options. If Bont did it he would have got +5 points. Also a couple of goals at important times. Deserved a 90 at least, could have easily scored 100.

If I started Adz I would gone all Taken on CD...
giphy.gif

He played a decent game. A few kicks off the ground and balls belted into the f50 which he got scored down for, despite him not having any other options. If Bont did it he would have got +5 points. Also a couple of goals at important times. Deserved a 90 at least, could have easily scored 100.
He's a butcher who doesn't tackle, or get many CP's. If he doesn't kick goals he won't score well. SC is not his game.

It was pretty clear the Dog's did better with Dunkley at the centre bounces instead of Treloar. Even Bevo must have noticed that.

He's a butcher who doesn't tackle, or get many CP's. If he doesn't kick goals he won't score well. SC is not his game.

It was pretty clear the Dog's did better with Dunkley at the centre bounces instead of Treloar. Even Bevo must have noticed that.
But he didn't butcher it last night and kicked 2 important goals. He just didn't get awarded points for a few touches that I think he should have, which would have got him over 90. That was not a 79 point game.

But he didn't butcher it last night and kicked 2 important goals. He just didn't get awarded points for a few touches that I think he should have, which would have got him over 90. That was not a 79 point game.
Didn't watch the second half, but only 4 CP's and no tackles. DE 69% and 4 clangers isn't that bad for him. I dunno, I guess the Dog's are a high scoring SC team, so scaling might cost him at times too. Were his goals or possession in junk time? They often get scaled down.

Agree 26 disposals at 69% and 2 goals isn't terrible if not 100 at least in the 90s you would think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back