Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Back in here to rant about Jelly again. How the feck do you continue to rack up possessions for fluck all points!

Getting sick of having multiple spud scores Every effing week in my team ruining a good score and my rank.

This week 💩 pile on field

Rosas 18
Berry 65
Jelly 85
Ward 53
Heeney 75
Butters 52

What should of been a 2300+ Down the drain!

Bayskiez

Notorious BAY
Aug 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Trading Lipinski(97) to Cripps, completing my midfield, instead of Butters. Second guessing my gut never turns out well.. just another example of it!

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Captain Cripps.

GIF by FOX International Channels

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I've gotta listen to my own advice ......you don't f**k with reasonable (VC) scores

Take Neales 123 FFS !!! .....but no, I had to gamble (with good reason) on Gawn as (C) FFS !

I could literally have picked any of my other midfielders as (C) and protected my ranking this week, with 2 DEF players on the bench

You get what you deserve

angry Mess WW.gif

Jackson is the one trade regret that I have this season, at the end of RD2 I've traded out Gawn for Jackson - what was I thinking!

Then I had a brain fade and kept him last week when we he was out due to H&S

Only for now to likely trade him, as he will be facing WCEs :mad:

Monumental stuff up - I don't want to count all the points, but it is significant to my overall rank!

I stuck with the typical SC mantra of "don't trade out your premiums". I actually had a decent starting side overall aside from a couple. Something like Ridley or Whitfield to Sicily early would have been more beneficial than the first 6-8 trades I made... (and I still have them both)

I stagnated for a couple of weeks, then decided to make some moves, and then it all fell apart.

As soon as I started making bulk trades, I started sliding, then to try put the breaks on, I started trading even more, making some really bad decisions along the way.

If I didn't trade at all for the first 6 or 7 weeks, I would have been in a better position right now...

1652060375284.png

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Jackson is the one trade regret that I have this season, at the end of RD2 I've traded out Gawn for Jackson - what was I thinking!

Monumental stuff up - I don't want to count all the points, but it is significant to my overall rank!

I traded Gawn to Jackson too but I then traded him to Witts when Jackson was ruled out for the Hawthorn game, cost me about 75k but was well worth it with Witts scoring 136 and 132 since then. Now that trade would cost around an extra 100k with Jackson dropping in price and Witts rising in price.

I traded Gawn to Jackson too but I then traded him to Witts when Jackson was ruled out for the Hawthorn game, cost me about 75k but was well worth it with Witts scoring 136 and 132 since then. Now that trade would cost around an extra 100k with Jackson dropping in price and Witts rising in price.
That was my brain fade - I could have gone Jackson to either Witts or Gawn - then, it would have helped my overall ranking by a fair bit too!

Jackson - the gift that keeps giving :'(

Last edited:

At least Jackson went 78 and 126 for you...

I'll raise you Cripps to Jackson in rd5 🙃

Cripps - DNP, 139, 138, 151*
Jackson - 60, 68, DNP, 55

giphy.gif

*thankfully got Crippa back for the 151

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
At least Jackson went 78 and 126 for you...

I'll raise you Cripps to Jackson in rd5 🙃

Cripps - DNP, 139, 138, 151*
Jackson - 60, 68, DNP, 55

giphy.gif

*thankfully got Crippa back for the 151

While we are on the topic.

Started with Gawn, Preuss, J Hayes, English as Fwd; traded Gawn/Preuss BOTH out for Witts, moved English to R and then brought in Heeney.

After round 4, brought Gawn back in, but not Preuss.

Made 50K, so think I should qualify for the 'roughie' badge.

Migzeh

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Bruh. I scored 2062 this round. But before this round i kinda liked my team. This is what i fielded on the weekend. Obviously ridley a late out cost me ~100 and rosas dicked me(but probably a lot of other people). Except ryan and whitfield i feel like its not even a bad team! Had decent cash gen. Had Grundy and english and xerri. Mids have held up their end. Not having short/doch/crisp has obviously hurt me the most instead of ryan/whit.

scsigh1.jpg

But this is the story of my SC2k22. I'm not even sure where to go from here.
scsigh2.jpg

Fire This Is Fine GIF

Back