Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

giphy.gif

Tom ******* Mitchell. Sam ******* Mitchell is a butcher of a coach. Put him in the middle you kent.
His mid time will probably become ever lower now that they're no chance for finals. I'm booting him, can't cop that.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Tom ******* Mitchell. Sam ******* Mitchell is a butcher of a coach. Put him in the middle you kent.
I have a strong suspicion Sitchell's little toe knows more about footy than moi. But I don't get why you would * over your best players and use the sink or swim methodology, instead of rotating your rookies through 1 or 2 at a time to learn from your best.I think thats how he was used at West Toast when his career was ending. Go figure

Tom Mitchell. It’s f’ed how one decision can decide your whole season.
You are overreacting a bit. I had Titch and Mills (60, proj. 143) as POD's against SC Mumma who had Crisp, Gawn, Oliver, Parker, Stewart and Steele as uniques. Projected to lose by 21 pre match ended up winning by 66. Nice feeling to gain 25 points scaling with 2 players.

Swings and roundabouts. I had lows and highs in 24 hours.

Listening to Uncle Jiska for changing my mind as I was going to grab Clark instead of MRJ.

FU Uncle.

That is all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I told you to get him. Not to start him on the ground. He’ll make you $$. Clark in doubt.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I told you to get him. Not to start him on the ground. He’ll make you $$. Clark in doubt.

Clark in doubt?

What's wrong with him?

I had no choice, had to start him or Hamilton just for this week.

Picked the wrong one like always. :(

Clark in doubt?

What's wrong with him?

I had no choice, had to start him or Hamilton just for this week.

Picked the wrong one like always. :(
Me too mate. Could have chosen Turdin, McComb, MacDonald, Hamilton instead. FFS.

I feel like posting Rubies puppies after fielding MRJ on the ground today. :(

Chin up .
SC a roller coaster...I couldn't loop.

Dream time next week ? Hope MRJ gets another chance .

Teenage Kent on the bus got both MRJ and Boak like 44 points ...they let him know all about it too.
Butal..

Mid season wookies are crapshoot ...

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chin up .
SC a roller coaster...I couldn't loop.

Dream time next week ? Hope MRJ gets another chance .

Teenage Kent on the bus got both MRJ and Boak like 44 points ...they let him know all about it too.
Butal..

Mid season wookies are crapshoot ...

Poor kent

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Every ******* week I’m up against teams who all have Brodie, Cripps, Preuss and every ******* week they dominate. The injury prone *s have turned into vampires all of a sudden

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
With my VC and C in Macrae and Neale having gotten solid but unexceptional scores, I fully expect the other guy I considered in Clarry to get a 160.
Hope so! I switched the C from Neale to Clarry just before the Brisbane game. FWIW I thought Neale was underscored last night

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sean Darcy. ******* me over for a second time this season.

Back